*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. COngrats! They are cute looking heels!

2. Hot! Hot! Hot!!

3. Thanks Laveder, I can't pass up a classic!! LOL!!

4. He really likes to surprise me and so this Christmas was hard for him, as I had very specific CL styles I liked.

We basically shopped together, mostly online, since most of these are old styles and seasons, that being said almost every one of the pairs fit perfect :smile: How awesome is that :x

5. Thank you! Still getting over the shock myself :biggrin:

6. Do you mind my asking where you found them on sale? And the percentage off? Thank you!

7. love

8. I just got a pair of Simple Black Pumps and live in Minneapolis and have no place to verify authentication and was directed to this site but now see I have to wait a full 5 days:nogood::

9. Why 5 days?

10. Scored a UHG for a steal on eBay! Christian Louboutin Make Up Trash for $650! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388264391.803804.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388264402.402570.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388264413.820087.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388264423.139817.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388264432.671593.jpg

11. I finally got my hands on this long awaited pair of Lucifer Bow pumps (still can't believe this). Can't say enough how much I love them! :cloud9:[​IMG]

12. I keep trying to upload the photos and it says there is a security issue. I am assuming that is because I can't post a thread for 5 days after joining. I am evidently doing something wrong…any advice?

13. Amazing! Congrats! Where did you find them? The 'bay?

14. Where did you find them?