Show off your Mulberry bags

I love it so much! Everyday this week its come out with me and at least one person asks what it is! I'm in love. Its my first bag of colour I always buy black bags so maybe that's why its even more special to me :yahoo::love:

Treat yourself get one!

Get thee behind me!! I've been sooo good for several months now - and the lack of internet meant that I wasn't able to be tempted by anything. But now ... argh!

Hi everyone, I've just got a Cara Delevigne Camo Printed goat large brand new. I believe this is now sold out but I'm just wondering what would be the market value for this if I decided to resell it or will it be worth keeping to use for now??😉 Hoping it could be a good investment for my baby girl maybe I'll hand it down to her. Thanks

Hi everyone, I've just got a Cara Delevigne Camo Printed goat large brand new. I believe this is now sold out but I'm just wondering what would be the market value for this if I decided to resell it or will it be worth keeping to use for now??[emoji6] Hoping it could be a good investment for my baby girl maybe I'll hand it down to her. Thanks

Hi, we don't tend to discuss prices, I'd suggest you take a look on eBay and check out the sold prices to get an idea. Having said that, you will see some bags of the same design vary in price from seller to seller, it's all about supply and demand and the right buyer at the right time