Show off your Mulberry bags

This outfit is [emoji108]🏻[emoji108]🏻[emoji108]🏻 jp23

I have the bag and shoes (though black/nude combo) - adore both muchos! [emoji4]

And the fendi bag charm is amaze! Maybe one day... [emoji85]

THANKS!! I love the look of the shoes though TBH they are a little narrow on my feet so I can't wear them on days i do a lot of walking but when I do wear them I feel extra special [emoji92]

Also I LOVE my Furbert, he was super expensive and cost as much as a bag pretty much LOL but he's been my little pal with me everywhere I go! I definitely recommend a bag bug if your wanting one.

Congratulation! [emoji7] Looks soooo good!!! [emoji7]

I have a thing for navy..... This looks stunning!

Lovely outfit. Love all of it....:cool:

Thanks all! I'll try to take more table top outfit photos! It was fun! [emoji177][emoji92]

Your lily is gorgeous!! Love midnight blue

Thanks Ria2011! :smile: TBH for a while I had second thoughts about it, thinking I should have gone for the Rose Petal but after many debates with myself lol I definitely think that the darker color suits me better and I don't have to worry about color transfer.

Stunning Lilys!! Love your choices, I really want a medium lily with nickel hardware! Seeing your photos is making me want one even more. :graucho:
Do it! Although I must warn you the SA in White City did tell me they are phasing the medium lily with Nickel hardware out and are not getting any more in stores. The only chance for one of them will be online x

I absolutely LOVE that (slate?) blue regular Lily, Sami; I have serious bag envy! :heart:
I love it so much! Everyday this week its come out with me and at least one person asks what it is! I'm in love. Its my first bag of colour I always buy black bags so maybe that's why its even more special to me :yahoo::love:

Treat yourself get one!

Do it! Although I must warn you the SA in White City did tell me they are phasing the medium lily with Nickel hardware out and are not getting any more in stores. The only chance for one of them will be online x

Aww that's too bad! :sad: I can't, I'm on a ban since I just purchased the medium lily in midnight blue croc print and a SBS in poppy red...