Show Off Your LAMB Oversized Clutch (PICS)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking at the LAMB Carlisle Clutch (lipstick) and the Treviso Clutch (black leather) for some time now but I have no idea how big the purse is actually because I've never seen it in person. Nor can I tell how much stuff it will actually hold. Would you guys mind sharing photos of the LAMB oversized clutch, preferably holding it so I can tell in relation to your body how big the bag actually is. It'd be great if someone commented or showed pics of how much the bag can hold too.;)

2. There are some pics of what you can fit inside in the 'LAMB GUTS' thread too. :tup:

Attached Files:

3. Thanks so much....I check out that thread too!:smile:

4. As a tote, you can really cram a lot of stuff in there. As a clutch, it's just about perfect for a makeup bag, wallet, keys and sunglasses. Or at least that's what I stick in there. :graucho:

5. I have the Cheetah Carlisle and it's actually very wide. But since it's so thin, it's not too bulky. It doesn't really hold a whole lot, either, since it's really got no depth to it. But, I don't tend to carry that much anyways. I really like this bag and find myself switching from clutch to tote throughout the day. Sometimes, it's just easier to carry as a tote, if I'm carrying something else too. But everytime I use it, I get tons of compliments on it. It's a very unique and striking bag.

6. Thanks ladies for the info. I decided to order the Treviso Clutch in black leather. I was tempted to get the Carlisle Lipstick but I'm so not a logo person. I can't wait until it arrives. I ordered it through bloomingdales.com at 25% off.
    :wlae:

7. Ha! You say that until you actually see that Lipstick patent in person. LOL Congrats, the Treviso is gorgeous! :yes:

8. you're gonna love the treviso! :tup: congratsss!

9. I have a love hate relationship with this bag.

10. Why...please elaborate? :s