Show off your Kate Spade Candace!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467430897.143775.jpg

Aoifs likes this.
  2. Love this bag I kinda regret not getting it in the forest green/black combo or train car red/black.

3. Thanks! It's my new favorite bag.

4. Looks great on you!

5. Hello! Does this bag keep it's shape very well? Does it sag at bottom when filled? Any issues with hardware or leather peeling, etc?
    Does the leather feel nice?
    I like the bag; the classic shape and style, but my last KS purchase was kind of "iffy". My Cedar Street wallet ripped after 6 weeks of very gentle use. :sad:
    Thank you!

6. This one is an older model. It's the Lucca Street I believe. The leather is smooth, so I have to be careful with it. I don't carry much in it, so it doesn't sag or lose its shape. I haven't had any issues with it so far.

7. Thank you!

8. Oh, really nice! I'd buy that one too, in a heartbeat. Looks great on you!

9. What do you all think of the Candace in the apple jelly/merlot/mahogany color? I never would have put these colors together, but I love them. Beautiful for fall.
    [​IMG]

Photo is from the Kate Spade website.

10. I love all three colours but separately, I don't think I'd have combined them either.

11. Too many colors, I think. Perhaps if the orange was not so prominent?

12. I agree, there's too many colours so it doesn't look all that appealing. It would be pretty with one colour and a neutral colour or all one shade instead of colourblocked.