Show off your burberry warrior/knight/or any studded bags! Pics and comments**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let see them::smile:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MY BURBERRY WARRIOR STUDDED HANDBAG:nuts:

[​IMG]

MY BURBERRY KNIGHT STUDDED HANDBAG:nuts:

3. great knight bag! this thread should be fun.....

4. thx my dear, I sure hope so too:smile:

5. hellooo...wow, am i the only one with this bag? cool..:yahoo:

6. Great bags airborne! The warrior looks great on you :tup:.

This is a pic of me and the Burberry Lowrey tote with studs. I sold it a while ago because I found it a little bit too big for me.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. It's amazing! I always loved the Burberry Lowrey tote with studs..patent and studs makes such a very good contrast. I love large bags, I think this bag looks really nice on you..thanks for sharing:flowers:

8. I have this one! The flash is on

[​IMG]

9. so beautiful...:yahoo:

10. Thanks! :biggrin:

11. these bags are gorgeous!!

12. lzzy_w, I just saw yours being carried by Blake Lively in an old episode of Gossip Girl

13. Thank you :biggrin:! Unfortunately it felt a little bit like luggage on me so I sold it :P.

Izzy_w: Nice bag!

14. i have a gold warrior without studs, and a nova check/trench studded warrior, i also have a nova check/trench studded wristlet.

i'll try to get some pics later.

15. awesome! cant wait for pics:yahoo: