Show off your bump!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    There aren't enough threads for us to show of our baby bumps!
    So why don't you all start taking pictures and upload them here:smile:
    Don't forget to mention how far along you are and (if known) whether you expecting a boy or a girl:smile:

Week: 36
    Expecting: boy

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397041572.278033.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397041592.154983.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397041611.757689.jpg

2. ^ You look tiny and cute! I think we all feel a lot bigger than we actually look. I look back at pictures where I thought I was huge, and I'm am like "aw.. look at that tiny little bump!" Lol

I feel like I've exploded this past week or two. Here are my 38 week bump pics.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397056383.538032.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397056413.413203.jpg

The last pic was yesterday. 38+3.

3. You both look adorable! It's all baby! I'm 16 weeks and still look like I have a bloated food belly... lol.

4. I'll post pics of my bump soon!! I feel huge but like you say... I then look at pics and realize it just looks like bloat lol

5. People always see us different to what we see ourselves:smile:
    I do feel huge too- but it's like you say- them you look at the pictures, and surprisingly it looks quite neat:smile:

6. Me at 25 weeks with girl/girl fraternal twins! I have chalk board pics from every week wearing a white tank top, will have to post a progression. I feel like at about 20 weeks I got really big! Gained 8 pounds so far.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397070981.832501.jpg

7. Almost there! You look great!

8. you look amazing!! and OMG at that view....

9. Thank you! I feel very big but know it's only going to get worse lol ;)

I was in Santa Barbara, CA last weekend, it's soooo pretty there!

10. You look lovely! It's so true, we feel so big at every stage and it isn't until the next stage that you realize it gets so much worse.. lol!

If I could raise my kids anywhere in the world, it would be Santa Barbara. Unfortunately, DH's work keeps us in LA. We used to live in Santa Barbara, got married in SB and my dad still lives there. It's like my 2nd home but wish it was still my first!

11. Absolutely stunning! You, your bump and the view!
    Congratulations on the twins! :smile:

12. Everyone looks great! LR, your feet!!! Mine were also soooo swollen at the end too. I took a pic but I won't post it cause I don't wanna gross people out! The bad news is that my feet actually got more swollen the week after I delivered from all the iv fluids that they pumped into me. The good news is that the next week they went back to normal, so relief is in sight!!

13. Oh, that's nothing! I have some horrendous pics of my feet and ankles on my phone. I've been documenting the whole time. lol

Most everyone I know has had c-secs due to baby position and size, so I've seen first hand the swelling that happens after IV fluids. It's pretty crazy. Luckily it does go away fairly quickly.

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397093745.806338.jpg

22 weeks with our baby BOY! I have a 19 month old daughter so we are super excited:smile: everyone is looking gorg!

15. Absolutely stunning!