Show off your all your INDIE NOTDs here!!!

I'm with you VSG - can't wait for Northern Polish to re-open.

I hope your Hares show up - mine showed no movement for a week, until Friday, which was the day they were delivered.
Oh then maybe that's what's wrong with mine? Like maybe it will show up tomorrow and I won't have to feel crazy for constantly checking the porch over and over looking for nail mail :P

:drool::loveeyes: I need some Sonoma in my life! I wish her restocks weren't so crazy!
I know hun! It's horrible I've been cartjacked during her sales so many many times. I have had sister sparkle cartjacked at least 4 times lol. I've never gotten it. Every sale I get a few and my collection grows but it is nearly impossible to get all the ones you want because she only makes 100 bottles per restock :noggin:

Lovely!! I need SteamPunk and it was cart jacked lol
Thank you doll! Yes you do! It's lovely you need strategy for the SNA restocks. I'm ruthless when I get in there because the supply is so low and the demand is so high and even then I get cartjacked :P

Guh, girl your nails kill me every time! That Sonoma is amazing on you! What's your accent?

Same here! Stupid paypal was stupid and bye it went. But someday I will own SteamPunk and ClockWork. Someday!
Thank you lovie! The accent is OPI We'll Always Have Paris (Suede). It's gorgeous all on it's own without topcoat but with it becomes even more rich! You will get them both one day for sure :hugs:. Clockwork is unbelievable! Very different in the bottle than how it's pictured. I was surprised when it arrived. I really wish she would do bigger restocks but at least she consistently restocks every two weeks which is nice.

This is gorgeous on you!!!!
Thank you ! :biggrin:

Beautiful combo!!

Awwwww perhaps try a gradient manicure with dabbing method & use toothpick for chunky bigger glitters ;)

That way you can use both in one manicure... Also hide imperfections quickly with glittertastic sparkles heh!!

I must say I love gradient tips and miss them now my nails are shortened! Poor pinkie :sad:
Thanks ! I might have to do that w/ another polish soon :graucho:

Wow great combo! Hee V has a point on the gradients, you totally have the nails for some wicked ones.
Thank you ! I just needa master the gradient a bit more lol

Wow I really really need to pick me up some of these Irresitibly's I keep missing the restocks :P
You won't regret it ! The polishes are soooo much better in person ! :cool:

Enkelini - Lucky You (over Dior - Purple Mix)

4c481432.jpg

4c481432.jpg
Wow, that's gorgeous! So glowy, it's awesome!

Forgot to post this - Pretty and Polished Candy Coated. I love it so much but unfortunately I only have a mini so I hope I can snag a full size on Llarowe.
IMG_2244.JPG

And Hungry Asian - Belle. This is so pretty! I made the photo too small by mistake :sad: so you can't admire how pretty it is. I've been trying to see what polishes I can get away with wearing at work and so far, I've worn these two without any negative comments. Pretty happy about that!
IMG_2249.JPG

semirose said:
Guh, girl your nails kill me every time! That Sonoma is amazing on you! What's your accent?

Same here! Stupid paypal was stupid and bye it went. But someday I will own SteamPunk and ClockWork. Someday!

Oh Sonoma makes me want to fly over n drive to the shop just to escape restocks. But Maxboomba told me its mileage & gas would make it a trip towards SF!! Heheh. Anyone up for a drive then?? ;)

Honestly I need more Sonomas!! Lucky for me, my no1 lemming was captured by Maxboomba (Vi) - yay for my amazing colour twin!!!

Oh and yes VSG's fab colour combos make it super appealing too! That lady has an amazing stash herself - we should raid hers one day too!! Nerds, Lynn's, Sonomas, CrowsToes (mine are still in transit :biggrin:)..
miszgenevieve said:
Thank you ! :biggrin:

Thanks ! I might have to do that w/ another polish soon :graucho:

Thank you ! I just needa master the gradient a bit more lol

You won't regret it ! The polishes are soooo much better in person ! :cool:

Can't wait to see your gradient nails! I say go slow haha, had my share of repeating a nail bc I smudged my gradient. Lesson learned - slow is the key & lots of patience :giggles: love jelly finishes too!! Glad you love that hot pink bc it's been everyone's favourite along with Promise heheh!!

mandabear said:

I like this reminds me of FF!! Have you tried Seduction by Cult Nails? Would love this combo layered on top and then it would be even more amazing - perhaps even dupe FF/ Girly bits Shift Happens/ Darling Diva Ringer or Dangerous Driver.

nessquik said:

Forgot to post this - Pretty and Polished Candy Coated. I love it so much but unfortunately I only have a mini so I hope I can snag a full size on Llarowe.

And Hungry Asian - Belle. This is so pretty! I made the photo too small by mistake :sad: so you can't admire how pretty it is. I've been trying to see what polishes I can get away with wearing at work and so far, I've worn these two without any negative comments. Pretty happy about that!

Pretty, love belle on you!!

Nice and bright! You pull off that colour well! :smile:

Oooo light and pretty! The more lush I see the more, I might need some

Thank you. :smile: I was initially afraid of these bright colors but these black and white toppers can be a good bright color tamer.

Lush Lacquer's Pink Panther is also another pink dots goodness.

Last edited:
Northern Star "Pink Flamingo" over Butter London "Lady Muck"

Ooh lovely! Can't wait for her to relaunch.

This lovely combo that V suggested :smile:

IMG_8365.jpg

Irresistibly - This Moment 2 coats . Can I just say OMGOSH V you made such a GORGEOUS hot pink jelly . I was sad to put something else over it :sad: lol

IMG_8437.jpg

Candeo - Orchid 1 coat layered over This Moment

That's so pretty! Can't wait to bust mine out.

Well, this is no longer a NOTD because I took it off just now, but this was my mani yesterday - Hungry Asian Mint Condition
IMG_0087-3.jpg

There's no Hungry Asian thread, right?

Mint Condition is one of my favourites :biggrin:

My contribution...Sonoma Nail Art Steampunk layered in OPI's Care to Danse? with CG Fairy Dust topcoat. Sorry no sun for the last few days so it was a bit overcast for the photos!

SNASP1.jpg

SNASP3.jpg

I like it!

4c481432.jpg

Oooh, another 230-esque polish!

View attachment 1804748

View attachment 1804747

I love both of those! I wear the creamy glitters to work too.

My recent mani, Pahlish Typewritter Keys over Revlon Zealous (yes, that's how it's spelled :biggrin: )

Love it!

Today's mani, Lush Lacquers's Mr. Bubble over Zoya Harley.

I finally broke down and ordered this a little while ago. Hopefully it will ship soon!

nicciwo said:
Right thread this time - Smitten Polish Nerds! Two coats over RBL Purple Haze.

Ooo you're making me get some RBLs. That's my other lemming!! Heheh

cherrhys said:
Thank you. :smile: I was initially afraid of these bright colors but these black and white toppers can be a good bright color tamer.

Lush Lacquer's Pink Panther is also another pink dots goodness.

Can't do too much pink on myself! Hehe but I like it on others though!

Wow so many great manis!! I have SO much to catch up on! I hardly had anytime this weekend to check up on the tpf!

I wish I could individually quote everyone, but there's just too many!! I thought I had them all quoted, but then I missed a few and didn't want to leave anyone out! So....I want to say that you all have gorgeous nails!

Here's my indie NOTD!

IMG_5552.jpg

China Glaze Exotic Encounters with CrowsToes Katnip glitter gradient! Hehe had to steal the idea from you Maxboomba :P

This is actually like my second attempt at a glitter gradient...still need a little more practice!