Show off what knit sweaters you will be wearing this winter!

I like the Fisherman Sweater (L.L. Bean is a good source) and have one in a rust/brown color. Also plan to get one in the classic cream/ivory color. I think they come in both longer and cropped lengths and I prefer the longer one for autumn.

Since they are on the thicker side, I usually wear them without a jacket. They are so easy to throw on and look effortless. I pair them with skinny jeans, ankle boots, and of course a nice handbag. I am not into scarves so I would just wear some drop earrings with it.

If I am layering under a jacket or blazer, I tend to prefer light weight wool sweaters. Cashmere is always good, so soft against the skin and warm without being bulky.

Reactions: jbags07
Lovely sweater. Do you know if they are true to size? And how is the fabric, is it soft or is it itchy? Contemplating buying one. Thanks in advance.

They are oversized but I like that look so I still get a small. I'm a small in most tops. The fabric is really soft, probably the most comfortable knit I have. The only thing you need to be careful of is washing. They will absolutely shrink in the wash so be mindful of that. I shrunk my grey one in the wash even after following the washing instructions on the garment (I was able to stretch it back out but it's definitely not as soft now). Might be best to dry clean and not risk it.

Reactions: Flowerlily
More on the casual side but I picked up this extra thick Adaptation LA 100% cashmere hoodie to pair with some velvet jeans.

They make a version for women, which I attached as well.

Attachments

• 3431989E-A04F-426C-B678-42C3D77E549C.jpeg
    3431989E-A04F-426C-B678-42C3D77E549C.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 488
  • 3710165A-CCEA-4DFE-B272-A9D1D27C5C54.jpeg
    3710165A-CCEA-4DFE-B272-A9D1D27C5C54.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 490
I am in between two sweaters - the arket cropped roll neck sweater made from recycled cashmere:
https://www.arket.com/en_eur/women/knitwear/product.cashmere-roll-neck-jumper-black.0662155003.html
app006prod

And the massimo Dutti Cape Sweater:
5639540687_2_1_16.jpg

I've tried the Aritizia Montpellier sweather but unfortunately lengthwise it wasn't oversized on me. I'm 180 cm and one model showing the sweater was also 180 cm but on her it was oversized lengthwise, but obviously this isn't the case in real life. Bummer!

Reactions: Luv2Scoop