show me your "WORKHORSE" H bags!

Oh My GOSH! I just saw my old Vache Natural 32cm HAC up on Luxury-Shops.com She's listed higher than a Birkin which is much younger! She's being listed as a collector item at over 11K ! I can hardly:wtf: belive it! Esp...when I know what I sold her for..which was absolute peanuts... I was hoping some girl would have her first fab Hermes for little bucks... sigh....:crybaby:
Thanks for sharing, docride. Very interesting.

Okay - confession time. In complete relation to this thread, I took my little girls and Birkin to a museum this weekend (it had been hybernating for months in its box) and enjoyed her so much I took her to Target as well afterwards. All of your well loved bags are therapeutic to behold.

Gazoo, that's fantastic!!!:yahoo:

Docride, did you sell your vintage HAC on eBay? If so, there is really no way of knowing who purchased the bag and with what purpose in mind. I do feel your pain however, especially since you say you got much less for it than it's listed for right now.

in an effort to still look chic with a crying baby in your arms, i would once in awhile carry my birkin with DS toys and stuff in it (and with loads of prayers that nothing tragic would ever happen to the birkin) :

2301576762_d48c3c1434_o.jpg