Show me your wallets? :)

rebpin

Jul 11, 2014
I want to get a Chanel wallet, probably a long wallet. Anybody can share what chanel wallet you have? And price?

LovEmAll

LovEmAll @dailyloves
Aug 28, 2014
Washington DC
Here is mine. It is black in lambskin. The inside is the wine color of the classic handbags. I would recommend getting it in caviar because lambskin is more delicate, and I don't baby my wallets (I tend to throw stuff together in my bag pretty quickly).

I bought it last year or so for about 900 USD.

Let us know what you decide and good luck!

Attachments

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
I bought this 7 years ago and it has held up nicely, despite being run over by a car and spilled on and used every single day. I would definitely get another patent long wallet from Chanel.

Attachments

SunBunny

Shopaholic
Jul 16, 2012
California
Here is my studded flap wallet in black crumpled lambskin (as they put it on the Chanel website) :heart: It's from the Paris Dallas Metal Beauty collection $1025 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410203904.229685.jpg

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
I have this smaller wallet that actually hold a lot, but fits in all smaller Chanel's nicely like the old medium boy, and M/l flap. IT opens up to hold 8 CC and papers and bills. The CC flap holds coins.

Attachments

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
I have this smaller wallet that actually hold a lot, but fits in all smaller Chanel's nicely like the old medium boy, and M/l flap. IT opens up to hold 8 CC and papers and bills. The CC flap holds coins.
I have this wallet, too, in a dark forest green (patent). It's held up for years and through the struggles of daily use. I'm hard on my stuff, too. My ONLY objection to this wallet is that I store cards in the portion of the wallet where money goes (you can fit cards vertically on either side), and if I don't have a lot in the wallet and I turn it upside down, the cards fall out. Hopefully you can get that visual -- otherwise, it's great.

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
I bought this 7 years ago and it has held up nicely, despite being run over by a car and spilled on and used every single day. I would definitely get another patent long wallet from Chanel.
I have that one too! Is it really that old? Mine has held up so well too. I recently retired it when I bought a lambskin on sale during the summer sale period.

rebpin

Jul 11, 2014
All your wallets are so pretty.

I have had my super quality wallet from LV for ages. I can rotate my handbags every second day, but I don't do that for wallet, I hope Chanel wallets have almost the same quality as LV. :smile:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
All your wallets are so pretty.

I have had my super quality wallet from LV for ages. I can rotate my handbags every second day, but I don't do that for wallet, I hope Chanel wallets have almost the same quality as LV. :smile:
I've got a red patent one that I've been using for about a year non-stop and it looks great. I've not babied it at all (I don't really do that to any of my things), and I don't see any issues with it. It's an L-zip, which is a smaller but thicker one, so I didn't include it as you asked about long ones. Any funky colors you see are reflections from the lights (it's night here, and I didn't want to wake the house); I just took the photos a few minutes ago.

Attachments