Show Me Your Two-Bag Leathers!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Or Three or Four.... :biggrin: Show me those leathers that are so great you just can't settle for just one bag! Here's mine...

Bumpy Beige Patent

Teal

Mustard Croc

Olive

spartancoaster

of spirit, say what?
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Love them all, knas. I don't have any two-bag leathers yet, but I would love to get a second bag in stonewash blue! Maybe someday!

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
with Izzy's Mom
GREAT idea, and love this thread!!

My only two-bag leather right now... would love to have two Stonewash blue or GA bags too! :yes:

Glazed Espresso

MKNS

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Knas: Great idea, and all your two bag leathers are wonderful! I haven't seen that Bumpy Beige Patent before, and now that I have I think I might have to look for something in that!

Loveuga: Love the GE - I need to get me some of that too!

I don't have a very big RM collection - YET - but 3 out of my 4 RM bags are haze leather. I just LOVE it. So pretty, yet durable. Works perfect for me!

Black Haze MAC and Devote:

Black Haze MAC and Devote, and Purple Haze MAM:

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Loveuga, your Glazed Espresso is yummo and caffeine-free! :biggrin:

MKNS, I couldn't agree with you more on how great the haze leathers are! Someone keeps tormenting me with that Brown Haze MAC that keeps popping up on the 'bay/Bonz. It looks fantastically distressed!!

Thanks Cheryl! I would've looooooooved to have a MAC in Olive. I don't know why RM never did that...it would've been stunning. :yes: