Show me your travel charm bracelet!

Engel

Nov 12, 2011
No matter if tiffany bracelet, thomas sabo, pandora, chamiia, links from london, troll beads... etc

I wanted to see bracelets that only have things standing for places you went to, tour eiffel, coliseun, london bus, big ben, anything!

I will start one travel bracelet, with a pandora bracelet, but beads from many other companies, and no brand beads, as long as they are sterling silver, so please if possible, also say where you usualy get your beads/charms from, if possible!

Sorry, 4 charm bracelets but none travel only. The one most similiar to that is a SS one my grandma started when I was a very little girl that has all things I did as a little girl, but it also has some charms that others bought me.

I have one! I'll try to find a pic for you - it's a lovely way to pick up souveniers that you'll always love while travelling! Mine is just sterling with random sterling charms. I also have a Thomas Sabo one representing my children and dog. :smile:

I have one! I'll try to find a pic for you - it's a lovely way to pick up souveniers that you'll always love while travelling! Mine is just sterling with random sterling charms. I also have a Thomas Sabo one representing my children and dog. :smile:

I would love to see it! I just recently bought a thomas sabo charm watch (the one with 2 chains) and a charm for myself, my fiance gave me another charm, that is yet to arrive by the post, and as i want to keep the watch with a cleaner look, i will get a SS chain for the charms. lol
A collection that is just happening, without me having planned it.

So im in doubt if i make a pandora or a TS travel bracelet.

Whenever you can, I would be very pleased to see a picture of yours, and I agree on the souvenir thing, a great way to remember the places, and have a sort of travel map on your wrist! :biggrin:

Such a nice idea for a thread! I love how charm bracelets carry memories.

My maternal grandfather gave mine to me when I was little, and he and my mum added to it when they travelled. It's now full. I wear it pretty much daily. I believe the bracelet itself is 24ct but most of the charms are not!

I'm afraid the only picture I have at the moment is from my iPhone so not the best quality. But I shall try to get some daytime pictures with my camera tomorrow :smile:
9qyyxf.jpg

Such a nice idea for a thread! I love how charm bracelets carry memories.

My maternal grandfather gave mine to me when I was little, and he and my mum added to it when they travelled. It's now full. I wear it pretty much daily. I believe the bracelet itself is 24ct but most of the charms are not!

I'm afraid the only picture I have at the moment is from my iPhone so not the best quality. But I shall try to get some daytime pictures with my camera tomorrow :smile:
9qyyxf.jpg

A traditional bracelet! that one looks great, even with the not so good lightining! i loved the cammel charm! thank you so much for sharing, I love charm bracelets that carry stories and that people we love add to it, not just us!