Show Me Your Tan Playground!!!

Thanks djr, jess! I used the MM once. I haven't used the Luna nor Mamma yet! I wanna tho!

I wish I can afford duplicates on all my tokis. One to use and beat up and the other just to save! I dont know how the other ladies on here do it! :P

Everyone's got great collections of pg bags..!
Here's a few of mine.. I'm waiting on a caramella that's on it's way!

Mamma & Mamma Mia:
PGMammaandMammaMia--.jpg

Your Mamma is TDF!! :drool:

I wish I can afford duplicates on all my tokis. One to use and beat up and the other just to save! I dont know how the other ladies on here do it! :P

I have 2 inferno zuccas by a weird twist of fate (and possibly 3, if my friend's birthday present for me is what I think it is...) I'm struggling with keeping both. On one hand, it's my favorite print and style. On the other, I could trade or sell for more Tokidoki :hrmm:

I have 2 inferno zuccas by a weird twist of fate (and possibly 3, if my friend's birthday present for me is what I think it is...) I'm struggling with keeping both. On one hand, it's my favorite print and style. On the other, I could trade or sell for more Tokidoki :hrmm:

That's great!! Maybe 3 zuccas!!! You definately have that option use to sell later or trade for something you really want! :graucho:

venaca: :heart: your Angioletto!!!