Show me your Tan & Nut Marcie

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi ladies
I am looking into getting the Marcie bag but i haven't seen either color in person. I would appreciate your inputs on either color or pictures.
Thank you.:smile:

Chloé75;18430356 said:
I posted some pictures of the large one in nut somewhere here...
Thank you. It is this one right?
100_4944Kopie.jpg

WOW it is beautiful. Is it that light of a color in person too?

I don't have a tan one...the light one ist called "beige", both of my bags are from the very first season with the unsealed edges...as far as I know beige is not available anymore...
There have to be modeling shots as well somewhere...maybe I'lll find them...

Chloé75;18430962 said:
I don't have a tan one...the light one ist called "beige", both of my bags are from the very first season with the unsealed edges...as far as I know beige is not available anymore...
I am getting the Nut one. Do you think between the Tan and Nut i made the right choice? i think Tan is too orangy for me.

Chloé75;18430962 said:
Chloe75 sorry for all the questions but this is my first Chloe bag and i have no clue about the colors. Thanks for mentioning the unsealed edge. I did not even notice that.:biggrin:

javascript:window.close()

Hi Nanaz, I'm keen in getting a Nut marcie as well, but in medium size. :smile:

Where would you be getting yours? They don't have it in my local boutique unfortunately.

Can any kind ladies recommend their SAs? Thanks in advance

Where would you be getting yours? They don't have it in my local boutique unfortunately.

I just bought a Marcie in nut from NAP. Although it's described on their website as 'small', it doesn't look or feel like a small size to me. I'd say it was much more like a medium. Sometimes Chloe sizing can be very confusing. Anyway, it might be worth checking out the measurements to see if this is the one you're looking for.
Here's the link:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/98717

here's my tan marcie crossbody. colour is brighter in daylight.
both tan and nut are beautiful so you are on to a winner either way

EDIT - silly me - just saw your post about getting nut. good choice. I do love my tan but it is more orangey than other tans like the mulberry in my current avatar.
nut marcie is a classic

Attachments

• user314235_pic70109_1293998613.jpg
    user314235_pic70109_1293998613.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,130
I just bought a Marcie in nut from NAP. Although it's described on their website as 'small', it doesn't look or feel like a small size to me. I'd say it was much more like a medium. Sometimes Chloe sizing can be very confusing. Anyway, it might be worth checking out the measurements to see if this is the one you're looking for.
Here's the link:http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/98717

Hi Tagullah, thank you very much for the info! :smile: However, the one posted on the net-a-porter link comes with the braided edges. Am looking for one as pictured earlier.

Anyone can advise whether the Marcie satchel with the normal edges is still available in nut? Thanks in advance:smile:

Sorry for the late reply. I got mine from ****** (erica).