Show me your sunglasses!!!!!!

1. I love sunglasses, it is time for a new pair. Show me your sunglasses.:yes:

2. Dsc01758.jpg
  3. I got these a couple of weeks ago :heart: The pic is from NM

NMD3129_mn.jpg
  4. i have these:
    [​IMG]
    (they're fendi)

but reaaaaaaally want to also pick up a pair of these:
    [​IMG]
    (they're gucci and the picture does NOT do them justice)

5. I currently have three pairs and I absolutely LOVE them all! They are:

Coach Suzie (black)
    Coach Samantha (black)
    Oliver Peoples Athena (green)

Coach Suzie sunglasses.jpg Coach Samantha Sunnies.jpg OP Athena.jpg
  6. i just bought my first chanel sunnies, but im having picture problems, anyone know where to find the item number so i can pull up a picture on the net?

EDIT:: i thinkt hey are No. 5 on the chanel site under sunglasses 2006

7. I :heart: your Oliver Peoples! They are my favortie style!:flowers:

8. These are the ones ive got...
    (not my pics, i googled them)

i bought them about 1.5 yrs ago... and they are still holding up :heart:

mychanelsunnies.JPG
  9. I have these plus more Chanel. Gucci bit glasses and other assorted sunnies. My two latest are the Oliver Peoples and my Bvlgari. The photos of the Chanels I just stole off eBay cuz I'm lazy. The white Chanels in the photo are like mine except mine are blue with irredescent arms

NMD4196_mp.jpg c8_1.JPG 14037082_o.jpg IMG_4459.jpg IMG_4460.jpg IMG_4458.jpg
  10. Chag, what make/model is the first pair! They are TDF (plus I like that they are on a model with the same bone structure as me!).

11. I love sunglasses! Before my passion for purses I was into sunglasses.
    Here are some that I currently have. They range from Marc Jacobs, Dior, Tom Ford, YSL, and Roberto Cavalli.
    Pictures from: Eluxury & Nordstrom
    :biggrin::flowers:

NMD4159_mp.jpg NMD4318_mp.jpg p10881964_ph_hero.jpg p10918376_ph_althero_Shiny_Black_Palladium.jpg p11080691_ph_hero.jpg p11083358_ph_hero.jpg p11083921_ph_hero.jpg
  12. Those are the "Harlot" model from Oliver Peoples. I got them in Vegas a few weeks back. I love'em but I love the Bvlgaris alot more!! I love the little kitty in your avatar!

13. Ok, I wanted to put these up before I went to bed. These are the ones that are presently within my reach.:biggrin:

Chanel1.jpg Chanel2.jpg coach glasses.jpg D&G glasses.jpg Dior Glasses1.jpg Dior Glasses2.jpg Gucci Glasses.jpg Versace.jpg
  14. Ok.. I went and got my treasure box and took everything out so I could take pics instead of stealing from eBay. So this is some of my sunnies, I have a serious problem because I love buying sunglasses. I guess it's cuz I can pay it off before the DH sees the bill LOL:shocked: I've got more but they are with my MIL and SIL. They love to borrow my stuff.

1.Bvlgari
    2.Oliver Peoples
    3.Chanel w/svrsky
    4.Chanel w/svrsky
    5.Chanel w/mop
    6.Chanel shield
    7.Chanel quilted w/svrky prescription
    8.Gucci oversized bit w/svrsky
    9.Gucci wrap bit
    10.Gucci wrap.. MIL gave me these. Never wear them but I have to keep'em!

IMG_4459.jpg IMG_4470.jpg IMG_4461.jpg IMG_4462.jpg IMG_4463.jpg IMG_4469.jpg IMG_4468.jpg IMG_4464.jpg IMG_4465.jpg IMG_4467.jpg
  15. and the last in my treasure box
    11. Gucci w/pink svrsky
    12.D&G prescription sunnies

IMG_4466.jpg IMG_4471.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice