Show me your Suggestions for Re-organisation

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Hi girls - this is a Thread where you can post your suggestions on the Re-organisation of the Mulberry area.

Let me know what you would like to see - and we can discuss -

Right now - I have issues with the area - there are NO Sub-Forums - in that you don't have a -

Mulberry Reference Library
Mulberry Shopping

(These would be Sub-Forums) -

One example I was given - was First Aid Thread - and that should be in a Reference Library - all repairs/re-dyes/restoration
is good to have in one Thread - and in a Reference Library - its a good part - as it should be there for Reference IKWIM.

There are a lot of Sticky Threads - and these will be looked at - and may well be able to go into Sub-Forums -

i.e., Authenticate This Mulberry - should in essence by in a Mulberry Shopping Sub-Forum Thread - IKWIM?

So lot of work to be done - and I'll tell you right now - its not going to be done overnight - so you will need to bear with me. I'm Mod of Chloe too - so my time is spent dotting between the two areas. As with everyone here - I do have a life - though I forget what its about - and I'm not online 24/7.

I'm always happy to hear from any of you via PM - if there is something you want to say - or have any problems/issues.

I'm hear to help - and be involved - and not - as I've said already - to beat a big stick!

The Mulberry area is your area - and its here for you to enjoy!

Get the suggestions rolling in................................:yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
I think the Roxanne club thread shouldnt be in the Stickies area - none of the others are. Sorry! I think the Stickies area should be for more important threads.

LovinMyMulberry - the Sticky's are a nightmare - and I've added to them of course - but this is so girls will see the Threads I've posted right now. The Sticky Threads will be diminishing and that isn't 'up' for negotiation. The Roxanne Club - IMO - it shouldn't be a Sticky - and IMO - it should be incorporated into a Reference Library - as we have the 'Edith Lovers Club' in Chloe -

So far - from what I can see - most Threads - irrespective of what they may initially be about - seem to turn into 'chat' Threads to an extent - which rather deflects from the purpose of the Thread itself.

There's a lot of work to be done - and its no surprise as without a Mod - its just gone unchecked.

I'm not going to be 'heavy-handed' but we do need to get some semblance of rationality into this area.:P

So far - from what I can see - most Threads - irrespective of what they may initially be about - seem to turn into 'chat' Threads to an extent - which rather deflects from the purpose of the Thread itself.

I know what you mean. I am guilty of this - as are many other members. It can sometimes be tricky not to ... IYKWIM.

Feel free to beat us around with a little tiny stick - we might behave more :lol:

Im sure there will be lots more suggestions for you from people with more brain than I soon :nuts:

I presume that you will be going for a Reference Section and a Sales Section as this is the usual system? Could the Reference Section be subdivided again between styles, colours and care?

I presume that you will be going for a Reference Section and a Sales Section as this is the usual system? Could the Reference Section be subdivided again between styles, colours and care?

Jenova - Yes - you'll see above I mentioned a Reference Section and also a Shopping Section - it makes sense - or it should:nuts:

Reference Section will be split into styles etc., and hopefully it should work out. It will be time consuming to sort out - but it'll get there!:graucho:

:death:PLEASE STOP THE THINLY VEILED SELLING.

Jenova - this is inherent in the Mulberry Sub-Forum and its something which is widely known throught the Mod area. There are 'lines' and in theory it is hard to 'police' in that its a very fast moving Forum - and it is amazing that there hasn't been a Mod here. That in itself has caused much of the dis-organisation -

What I need to ensure is that everyone stays within the Rules and still has fun and wants to come here. Not everyone likes change - and thats fine - but hopefully we'll have more changes for the good rather than the bad.

MULBERRRY SHOPPING
MULBERRY REFERENCE THREAD

These Sub-Forums will activated later today - please bear with us - and right now - whilst they are being activated - they should not be posted in - until such time as Threads are set up.

Thanks for your patience - :smile:

I was having a thick moment .. so I went to look on the Chloe boards & now I get what you mean. :lol:

I know it will be confusing to lots of people, esp if they have used the Mulberry section as-is for some time, so will you be able to move any threads you feel should be elsewhere, into the relevant sections, at least for a little while until everyone gets used to it? I for one am easily confused :roflmfao:

^^ Its unusual NOT to have a Reference Library and Shopping Sub-Forum within the area - so really - it is to bring Mulberry into line with the other areas.

If Threads are moved/merged - then a 're-direct' can be put in place. If you check the main page of Mulberry - you'll see I merged a Thread this morning - Lavender Rosemary - basically it was a 'Find' or 'Deal' and its been merged with that Thread - there is a re-direct in place - so you can see where its gone.

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/ If you go here - and see that header - and 'click' it will take you to where it is now.

Hopefully nothing will get lost - and TBH right now - a newbie coming in will find it hard to find things.

A Reference Library is great - as people can check there and see bags etc., and maybe helps them make a decision on what they may want to buy.

The Bal Reference Library is great - the Chloe one is 'in progress' - as - as is usual - chat appears - and its not ideal in these situations.

I think in essence - whilst I appreciate that change can be a PITA - if it makes for a better, easier navigated area - then its worth it.