Show me your Stuart Weitzman shoes!

Hello SW experts! First time at this thread and I’m doing some research into the lowlands. Really wanting to get a grey pair but can’t decide between the Slate, Londra and the Anthracite? I’m not sure if all the colors are still available but heading to London next month so will try my luck. Problem I’m having is actually seeing all three colour a in person, the stores near me don’t have any grey lowlands and instead only black and baby blue. Anyone have pics or suggestions as to which grey is the most diverse for everyday wear? Thanks!!

Hello SW experts! First time at this thread and I’m doing some research into the lowlands. Really wanting to get a grey pair but can’t decide between the Slate, Londra and the Anthracite? I’m not sure if all the colors are still available but heading to London next month so will try my luck. Problem I’m having is actually seeing all three colour a in person, the stores near me don’t have any grey lowlands and instead only black and baby blue. Anyone have pics or suggestions as to which grey is the most diverse for everyday wear? Thanks!!

I like the Anthracite for everyday. I guess because its a darker grey. I hope that his helps:smile:

Reactions: realcoachlover