Show me your Straw, Raffia, Wicker - SUMMER bags!!!

Can't believe this is Zara, it's really sweet
Thank you! Best 29 euros I ever spent… When you look at it closely you can see that it’s of course not of super high quality; but I’ve never been able to pull the trigger on an H bag in wicker—somehow the fragility of that material makes me terrified to spend thousands on such a model—but the Zara one is a fun, worry-free substitute. :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
That sounds good to me, as one expect. The Longchamp 'basket' looks more natural but if I remember appearances were deceiving
I agree with your observation about the Longchamp 'basket.' It does have a more natural appearance, but as the saying goes, "Appearances can be deceiving." It's important to look beyond the surface and consider other factors when evaluating a product. While the Longchamp basket may have an appealing aesthetic, it's crucial to also assess its functionality, durability, and overall value for the price. It's always wise to do thorough research and read reviews from other customers before making a purchase decision. By considering both the appearance and practical aspects, you can make a well-informed choice that meets your needs and expectations.

Hello there!
Are there any specific types of straw or rattan bags that are particularly trendy or popular right now? I'm interested in staying up to date with the latest trends in this fashion niche.