Show me your Saddle bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im starting to really like the Saddle color, but havnt seen one IRL. Also, I have found one bag in here in Saddle. Where are they hiding? Please show me yous so I can decide if my xt purchase should be a Saddle work :confused1::yes:

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

sidsemo, your title cracked me up!! But, unfortunately, the type of saddle bags that I have are not the ones that you're wanting to see :nuts::nogood:!

3. Ooops...:shame:

4. I do have saddle bags :rolleyes: but I also got a Saddle Day Regular Hardware :drool: I can post pics later - it really is a beautiful color!

5. CoutureObsessed, :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

sidsemo, My glorious orangy tan Saddle Work, pictures taken under natural sunlight!!!

Attached Files:

6. ^^^^What a lovely shade of brown! Love the orange undertones-it's so warm! And the leather looks delish!

8. pinkboudoir - your saddle work is sooooo pretty! i really want a BBag in the brown family but the ones i saw didn't have the beautiful orange undertones...

9. Beautiful! The leather looks so smooth!

10. LOL. OMG... hahaha.

Now I want a Saddle...bag...hanging on my arm. That Saddle is loverly, pink! I've only seen one irl and it was NOT nice.

11. [​IMG]

WOW, this is really gorgeous pinkboudoir :drool::drool:!! I am really loving the orange undertones and the leather looks fabulous!!

12. Thanks :tup: Love the Work! Would love to see the day and also a city anyone??

13. This looks more brown that yours....

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]

And this aswell - courtesy of HG bags

15. Personally, I LOVE this color. It reminds me of a vintage 1970s leather jacket!