Show me your RM pouches!

Aug 5, 2013
I wanna see your Rebecca Minkoff pouch collection!

I have a humble collection, but would love to see what others have collected.

Also, would love to know if you have noticed a difference in the quality of the pouches through the years. The last pouch I bought kinda left me feeling meh about her pouches- Is it just me?

Please post pics and comments below! Thanks!

I wanna see your Rebecca Minkoff pouch collection!

I have a humble collection, but would love to see what others have collected.

Also, would love to know if you have noticed a difference in the quality of the pouches through the years. The last pouch I bought kinda left me feeling meh about her pouches- Is it just me?

Please post pics and comments below! Thanks!
Which pouch left you feeling meh?

I don't have any her pouches yet. :shrugs:

This is my collection so far:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405292532.441856.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405292553.688639.jpg

The last one I bought was the cha-ching pouch. It has the bubble leather texture and the leather just feels more flimsy too me. And I'm not sure if it is because of the texture of the leather or because I bought it second hand.

This is my collection so far:
View attachment 2685608View attachment 2685610

The last one I bought was the cha-ching pouch. It has the bubble leather texture and the leather just feels more flimsy too me. And I'm not sure if it is because of the texture of the leather or because I bought it second hand.

I had a Kerry pouch out of the same and color as your cha-ching and its the leather, just had an odd feel to it

i have a bunch of RM pouches, mostly Kerry Pouches. the one i like most is the one in Lilac. the color and leather is just excellent.

picture.php

picture.php

attachment.php

Thanks! That is one of the ones I am looking at picking up :smile:
So my thoughts...the leather feels a llittle on the drier side to me (conditioning would help, maybe?) and not as pebbly (back was more pebbled than front), the color isn't super bright (it is brighter than my pic-wasn't wowed by color), lining is nice (no separators inside though), RM plate on back was a little crooked. I wasn't wowed...I like my Cory Life of the Party pouch much better (except I like the lining on the other one better). I'm sending it back. Plus even though I read the measurements, it is much bigger than what I need and I'm just not feeling it. I would def not pay full price for it, but at 40% off (like I paid it) it's better, but I'm kind of on the fence as to whether it's really worth it. If you order from nordies it's free shipping both ways so if you don't like it you're not out any money. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• P05094554.jpg
    P05094554.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 275
  • P05094822.jpg
    P05094822.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 273
So my thoughts...the leather feels a llittle on the drier side to me (conditioning would help, maybe?) and not as pebbly (back was more pebbled than front), the color isn't super bright (it is brighter than my pic-wasn't wowed by color), lining is nice (no separators inside though), RM plate on back was a little crooked. I wasn't wowed...I like my Cory Life of the Party pouch much better (except I like the lining on the other one better). I'm sending it back. Plus even though I read the measurements, it is much bigger than what I need and I'm just not feeling it. I would def not pay full price for it, but at 40% off (like I paid it) it's better, but I'm kind of on the fence as to whether it's really worth it. If you order from nordies it's free shipping both ways so if you don't like it you're not out any money. Hope that helps!

Thank you very much! Helps a lot!