Show me your Right Hand please....

I'm so addicted to coloured stones oo_let_me_see, and your Rings make the addiction worse!

Garnet is my Birthstone too!!! Yours is TDF!!! :love:

attachment.php

I absolutely love this ring.:love:

Suzi, your newest ring reminds me of lace...So delicate and pretty! My Mom has 2 eternity bands like yours, and she loves to mix and match them too!!

She has a set that looks like this:

attachment.php

And she sometimes wears it with a thick criss cross ring in the middle or her solitaire! It's so pretty!!
I must show her your newest diamond "lace" one too! That's so unique! :nuts:

Dokturshuu, that is some ICE! :tup:

Swanky, I don't think your Grandmother's Butterfly Ring is cheesy at all! It's quirky in a fun way and I love the fact that it is a setting from 30 years ago.

I'm probably biased of course, I am partial to the Butterfly motif, and will have one in every piece of jewelery if I had it my way (or if my loved ones were still willing to go out with me after I have ODed/accessorized completely in those buggers! :lol:)

So I've only started with a Pave Ring....

Flower RingTFS.jpg Jade Butterfly RingTFS.jpg

Diamonds with Jade "Leaves"

Dokturshuu, that is some ICE! :tup:

Swanky, I don't think your Grandmother's Butterfly Ring is cheesy at all! It's quirky in a fun way and I love the fact that it is a setting from 30 years ago.

I'm probably biased of course, I am partial to the Butterfly motif, and will have one in every piece of jewelery if I had it my way (or if my loved ones were still willing to go out with me after I have ODed/accessorized completely in those buggers! :lol:)

So I've only started with a Pave Ring....

View attachment 318580 View attachment 318581

Diamonds with Jade "Leaves"

OMG stunning! Really, these rings are works of art. Absolutely gorgeous, Accessorize*me.

Everybody's rings are so gorgeous:girlsigh:. Accessorize*me, I love it that your rings are so different from each other. I can totally picture the first one with a very simple black dress and pumps, and the "Indian" one with a jewel coloured silk caftan and a pair of luxurious flats, jet set style. I'm also a fan of flower rings. My late MIL had one, and it's now beeing evaluated, and I hope that my SILs don't want it. Anyway, I'll try to post it at some point.

Vancleef Fan, your VCA collection is stunning, that's all I can say. Lucky girl.

RH ring dilemma question:confused1:: if your RH ring is yellow or pink gold, and your ER and/or WR is wg or platinum, do you find them hard to combine or the total look a little bit too much? I actually sometimes wear my yg RH ring instead of my ER/WR combo. Or then I substitute a plain YG band for the combo. What do you do?

Hi Polaremil, I'm glad you liked my rings but non of them is VCA...:sad:
Regarding your question, I find it hard to combine so what I usually do is when I wear a big RHR I only wear a plain gold WR or eternity band with the same gold color...I believe LESS IS MORE...