Show me your Python Silverados!

Mar 25, 2008
This is set to be a new obsession. I wanted one, went off the idea and now I am getting one! I've checked the reference library and not many results so share pics of your python Silverado here.

I want to see those beauties! :tup:

hers mine have you got one coming!?
P9190070.jpg

Here's mine... Sometimes i love her, sometimes i dont...

Chocolate python silverado (PS I believe there's a Silverado lovers club thread or something like that)

P1020416.jpg

hers mine have you got one coming!?

Hopefully! I love yours its so cute and the metallic is gorgeous. I thought you were getting rid of it though- I can't keep up with your bag changes! I'm on a spree I just bought another Bbag and a Louis Vuitton cerises speedy! I'll do an updated collection soon :smile:

Last edited:
Here's mine... Sometimes i love her, sometimes i dont...

Chocolate python silverado (PS I believe there's a Silverado lovers club thread or something like that)

She's lovely- very classic I think! I checked out the Silverado club thrad but I can't seem to find many pics of all Python Silverados together so thought it would be nice and help feed my addiction to see as many different ones as poss :tup:

Last edited:
it's actually the medium -- i am a little person (5'1") you should see the large on me -- it's ridiculous!

I can imagine! They look fantastic on you though. I have never ever seen this blue- its phenomenal. This is why I started the tread- too see as many colourways as possible!

You and b*m*b are bag twins..or is yours a medium not small?

Beautiful pics :tup:

yes, that is the bronze like bmb's. both are the medium size. i also technically own the very first original cognac python but i lent it to a good friend a long time ago and haven't seen it since! which is fine because i wasn't using it.