Show me your Python Silverados!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is set to be a new obsession. I wanted one, went off the idea and now I am getting one! I've checked the reference library and not many results so share pics of your python Silverado here.

I want to see those beauties! :tup:

2. hers mine have you got one coming!?
    [​IMG]

3. Here's mine... Sometimes i love her, sometimes i dont...

Chocolate python silverado (PS I believe there's a Silverado lovers club thread or something like that)

[​IMG]

4. #4 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    Hopefully! I love yours its so cute and the metallic is gorgeous. I thought you were getting rid of it though- I can't keep up with your bag changes! I'm on a spree I just bought another Bbag and a Louis Vuitton cerises speedy! I'll do an updated collection soon :smile:

5. #5 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    She's lovely- very classic I think! I checked out the Silverado club thrad but I can't seem to find many pics of all Python Silverados together so thought it would be nice and help feed my addiction to see as many different ones as poss :tup:

6. oh yes do add some pics would love to see what you have now!

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. These are gorgeous!!!! love the blue ^^^^

9. Is the blue medium or large size? It looks big! Or are you small? haha :heart:

10. it's actually the medium -- i am a little person (5'1") you should see the large on me -- it's ridiculous!

11. I can imagine! They look fantastic on you though. I have never ever seen this blue- its phenomenal. This is why I started the tread- too see as many colourways as possible!

You and b*m*b are bag twins..or is yours a medium not small?

Beautiful pics :tup:

12. yes, that is the bronze like bmb's. both are the medium size. i also technically own the very first original cognac python but i lent it to a good friend a long time ago and haven't seen it since! which is fine because i wasn't using it.

13. oh mines a small one.

14. Here is mine, small hobo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Gorgeous metallic silverados, girls!