Show me your Plumes - An Ode!

Thank you for kind words... I agree that that the corners in the pics do look a little shiny... it might just be the "flash" I was looking for my red plume pictures ... could not find them ... found that I did spend a lot of (fun) time here... the corners on my VN looked shiny in the pics too.. but they were not touched up...

Good luck, have fun!

View attachment 5791989

I'm glad yours worked out. It's annoying when people touch-up Plume corners, they're very noticeable. It's also annoying because corners, particularly on a Plume usually need just gentle cleaning, who wants a touch-up over what is basically dirt?

Reactions: Julide
Did you all see the new Plume Chaine Volupto? Attaching a picture from IG. I want one, of course...LOL.

View attachment 5794585

It's interesting. I am actually terrible with chain bags, especially anything med/large. I can't help thinking it looks like a Plume without its handles. Is it a coincidence rolled handles are very difficult to make and expensive in terms of labour, chains are so much easier for these companies (why do you think Chanel used chains? She constantly looked for short-cuts and high mark-ups)