Show Me Your Nail Art!!

Well I don't know...everyone else told me it reminds on Christmas..thanks

Probably cuz xmas is on their minds and due to the colors you used. But it definitely is so pretty and elegant that you could wear it any time of the year. It has classic lines, the skill is impeccable, and it is not something that you would wear and someone would say "Why are you wearing a xmas mani in September?" Now, if it had a tree or something, that would be different. Those manis are not my cup of tea, although I do appreciate artistic skills shown by others even if it's not my style nor religious choice. (I am a dedicated Christian who does not celebrate the xmas holiday.) But this one, I would wear to any fancy occasion. I'm partial to red as a color to wear anyway. And my jewelry is almost always gold, rarely silver. This one I could easily adapt to a formal occasion, special event, etc. I like it a lot. Thanks for all your posts, you are a source of much inspiration.

Had gotten my first gelish kit but already had a set of gel on so I decided to have my sister be the first I could try it on

Love the pink accent nail with the rhinestones. Did you apply them onto the sticky layer of the polish and under the tio? If not, how did you do it? Some have had trouble with using rhinestones, maybe you could share your technique and let us know how well it works/or not... We all learn so much from each other here.

NanaSue said:
Love the pink accent nail with the rhinestones. Did you apply them onto the sticky layer of the polish and under the tio? If not, how did you do it? Some have had trouble with using rhinestones, maybe you could share your technique and let us know how well it works/or not... We all learn so much from each other here.

I applied them to the sticky layer of the polish and stuck it under the light for like 4 minutes then I applied the top coat and stuck it again for another 4 minutes the rhinestones have stayed on for 3 days now still no sign of them falling off :smile: