Show Me Your Nail Art!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is soo pretty!

2. Ahh my little sister would love this! I'd love to see what other pokemons you do for her!

3. Thanks! :biggrin:

This looks really lovely! So delicate but so pretty and sparkly! I love it! :biggrin:

Heee, thank you! :biggrin: Looks like there might be a bit of an explosion of them soon; even some of the guys I know have requested pokemon on their toenails, haha! :graucho: :biggrin:

4. What brand of stamping plates are you using? Are they a 'larger' size? Nice work!!!

5. They are, which I love. I like my "regular" ones and all but the larger indie plates are great for full size designs.

That specific one is the FUN2 plate from Fab Ur Nails. I have most all of her's and I love them. You can get them here: http://thriszha.blogspot.com/

6. Thanks so much! Can't wait to check them out!!:happydance:

7. Decided I needed a break from glitter...

It looks black, but it's a navy blue (Ten Over Ten's Commerce).

nails1.jpg
  8. Wow! How did you get that "chalkboard" effect? Thanks!

9. I used foil polish - Color Club gold and Sallie Hanson silver - and then used a matte top coat so the foils would pop.

10. Very cool!

11. This looks awesome! I love how it looks like a chalkboard! :biggrin: I also wandered through your blog the other day, and pretty much liked all of your manicures!

12. I've seen people using acrylic paint for nailart, and since I had some out anyway (painting shoes!), I thought I'd try it out! Three coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher, details in black acrylic with a small detail brush, one coat of Seche Vite to finish. The pattern is based on what I remembered from a design done by Mr Candiipants on tumblr (if you haven't checked her out, she has a lot of pretty nailart designs!). I'm quite happy with how it came out; the 'texture' isn't as obvious in person, and the nail feels quite smooth!

black_baroque_on_nude.png
  13. I LOVE this

14. Senoshi - looks great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Thank you so much!