Show me your mouse flats!

angelastoel

angela
O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
Netherlands, Amsterdam
I just love my mouseflats! But because they are really a eyecatcher I can only wear it with a simple outfit. So I am thinking about buying another pair. ( I am thinking about the silver ones (anybody know if they are still available somewhere?)

So please post your mouse pictures + outfits here for some inspiration....

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i have that one as well.. very cute, right?! i also have the red and yellow patent ones.. let me take pictures later when i get home..

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
I don't own any, but I've seen a girl wearing them IRL once and they were so adorable on her! I think I may have to get my own pair someday soon.

kmroboto

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
nyc
ooh, this is a great thread. i love the mouse flats but haven't seen them on real people with real outfits. angela, they go great with your outfit, now i want some! let's see more!

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
Love the mouse flats, but never found a pair to buy.

Anytime I've tried on MJ flats, they've been sort of uncomfortable.

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
I've been thinking of getting a pair. Can someone tell me if they run true to size? TIA!
I would go a half size up--I have the sling backs (and ordered my usual size), so it's a little more lenient than if it were regular flats. I really wish I 1/2 sized up...

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
SO cute! Are these comfy?
Mine are okay (slingbacks), I can only wear them for a day and never two days in a row. If not, I get blisters at the back of my heel.

I wore them like crazy and they've held up well. I actually totally forgot I had these until this thread, so thanks OP! I'll wear them tomorrow :biggrin:

Last edited: