Show me your mini bowling :) Thoughts on this style

Ok everyone I am keeping the grenat mini and having second thoughts about the white. I guess I'll decide when they arrive. Thanks for all the help. I'm excited now!

I have a mini bowl in Naturel and love it! It's the perfect size (easily fits magazines/folders), very comfortable over the shoulder and light! You're not going to regret the Grenat - such a beautiful color/style combo....congrats!

Good choice, Z&J! The Grenat will be sooo lovely! I can't wait for my black minibowling! I think if you have the means to keep the white that it would be perfect for summer!:tup:

I already posted this to another thread, but this is even more relevant here so sorry for the duplication ... vert d'eau mini-bowling:

attachment.php

^^ wow, i've never seen one before :nuts:

p.s. the color's absolutely stunning fiat :heart:
p.p.s. i've got one in black & i love it!!!

What does the inside look like? Or what does it look like open?

This style was a real surprise to me... I :heart: it!! Perfect for a casual look!

I think it looks good filled up, or even with a minimal amount of items!! You can fits magazines & files, but I use it for everyday too, when I just my wallet, a wristlet, mini notebook, sunglasses case, etc... and it works well!! :yes:

Attachments

• BlueberryBowling1.jpg
    BlueberryBowling1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Inside Blueberry.jpg
    Inside Blueberry.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 158
here is my beloved blue india bowling,(wich i am going to let go:crybaby:) the larger one, i love this shape, is very nice and easy to put and find your things in it!I have another in black, if i find a pic i will show you, is one of my favorites shapes.

lv_236.jpg

Bummer, I went to pick up my Grenat MB today, and upon inspection it had a 1/2 inch puncture/cut in the the leather on the back, that was faded and looked worked on by someone. So I returned it. The curious thing was, they put it back out on the table?! Shouldn't damaged be sent back?!