Show me your mini bowling :) Thoughts on this style

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Just found the grenat mini bowling and white on sale. $720 ea. I love grenat and love the idea of the color. Will I be able to wear this bag over my shoulder? Maybe I have sale goggles? Thoughts?

Would love to see your mini bowling bags.:yes:

mini-bowling.jpg

I have the same bag in black and I love it for it's inusual shape....I wear it always over my shoulder because the handles are bigger than a first or a city! It's not so mini because it's very roomy....

I was hestitate about the mini-bowling style at first as well, but took a chance because I was able to find my HG color at the time in the mini-b...

I am actually really glad that it worked out the way that it did, because the mini-bowling style is great!! You can fit a ton in it, but it doesn't look "huge" - also, it looks great with alot of stuff in it or minimal... Also, it does fit over your shoulder & is comfortable to carry there, I would hazard a guess that it would fit most ppl over the shoulder, as I have pretty broad shoulder... :smile:

All in all, I think colors like Blueberry, Grenat, etc look great on the mini-b! I say go for it... I'm actually considering getting another one myself!;)

:yes:Thanks ladies. What we do w/out each other:yes:

OK, so the grenat mini is on it's way along with a white (not sure if I'm going to keep that or not)

I also found a black mini bowling on sale. PM me if you want the store details.

Just found the grenat mini bowling and white on sale. $720 ea. I love grenat and love the idea of the color. Will I be able to wear this bag over my shoulder? Maybe I have sale goggles? Thoughts?

Would love to see your mini bowling bags.:yes:

Z&J: Love my mini bowling in Grenat. It seems to go with just about anything and fits great over the shoulder, Here is a pic:

Balenciaga007.jpg

I actually really like the style and the roominess of the bag. I think that so many people have the first and city editions amongst the work sizes. If I saw it for such a great price, I would definitely snag one up. I like how it's a unique bag and how it's not as popular a style as the first or city. good luck! :okay: