Virtual Shopper - no, in Denver
I hope that no one else has this experience
It was a tiny area, but to me, damage is damage
it was such a lovely bag....

Glimmer

I have b-bag issues
O.G.
Jun 23, 2006
I seriously love this style! I've always wanted it in white. :drool: Gorgeous pics, everyone!

Glimmer

I have b-bag issues
O.G.
Jun 23, 2006
Ooh, Z&J, I just re-read your post... which store is this and they have it in white, you say????

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
That is horrible!!! Sorry to hear about that!!!

I am looking forward to everyone's pictures though. I cannot wait.

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
NY/NJ Area
Oh, that stinks! I'm sorry. :sad:

I know, I was really looking forward to white and would have only bought one on sale knowing I would destroy it but the good news. I just found another mini in black. I am LOVING this style. Ladies if you haven't tried one out you should it's the perfect cross between the day/city

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
I cant wait to see pictures!!

I really want to know what can fit into the mini. What is just enough and what is too much.

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
NY/NJ Area
Oooo, Z&J! I thought you were keeping the Grenat Mini bowling for yourself! What to do.....stick with black or switch to Grenat???
I am letting the grenat go as I have found truffle (thanks to a wonderful member) and black. I gave up on the white.

rocco

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Florida
I wonder if my mac book would fit it in. I have to carry this laptop back and forth to work everyday and don't want a regular ole brief. I have the white city that it fit in but didn't really like it there for some reason.

I think my mac is 13 x 10.5 but I have a padded sleeve I put it in so its a little bigger than that