Show me your mini bowling :) Thoughts on this style

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just found the grenat mini bowling and white on sale. $720 ea. I love grenat and love the idea of the color. Will I be able to wear this bag over my shoulder? Maybe I have sale goggles? Thoughts?

Would love to see your mini bowling bags.:yes:

[​IMG]

2. I have the same bag in black and I love it for it's inusual shape....I wear it always over my shoulder because the handles are bigger than a first or a city! It's not so mini because it's very roomy....

3. I was hestitate about the mini-bowling style at first as well, but took a chance because I was able to find my HG color at the time in the mini-b...

I am actually really glad that it worked out the way that it did, because the mini-bowling style is great!! You can fit a ton in it, but it doesn't look "huge" - also, it looks great with alot of stuff in it or minimal... Also, it does fit over your shoulder & is comfortable to carry there, I would hazard a guess that it would fit most ppl over the shoulder, as I have pretty broad shoulder... :smile:

All in all, I think colors like Blueberry, Grenat, etc look great on the mini-b! I say go for it... I'm actually considering getting another one myself!;)

4. ^ I agree! I'm using my black mini bowling today and I've been wearing it over the shoulders. It is incredibly roomy and light!

5. :yes:Thanks ladies. What we do w/out each other:yes:

OK, so the grenat mini is on it's way along with a white (not sure if I'm going to keep that or not)

I also found a black mini bowling on sale. PM me if you want the store details.

6. Z&J: Love my mini bowling in Grenat. It seems to go with just about anything and fits great over the shoulder, Here is a pic:

[​IMG]

7. aw Siri - still drool every time I see yours!

8. are they still making the mini-bowling? I remember it in French Blue, but I don't remember any after that?

9. Grenat was before FB. Not sure if they're still making it.

10. I always thought anthracite would make a great mini-b
    I got a grenat yesterday too. I'm so excited!

11. I just ordered the black minibowling presale from NM Palm beach!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited:yahoo:!!!!
    Thanks to Z&J for scoping it out!!!!!!! Can't wait for June 1st!

12. I already posted this to another thread, but this is even more relevant here so sorry for the duplication ... vert d'eau mini-bowling:

[​IMG]

13. If anyone's still interested in a Grenat Mini bowling or Truffle bowling, please pm me. My SA has them on hold for TPF members.

14. Oooo, Z&J! I thought you were keeping the Grenat Mini bowling for yourself! What to do.....stick with black or switch to Grenat???

15. I actually really like the style and the roominess of the bag. I think that so many people have the first and city editions amongst the work sizes. If I saw it for such a great price, I would definitely snag one up. I like how it's a unique bag and how it's not as popular a style as the first or city. good luck! :okay: