Show me your Kelly Dogs

Stunning on you Queen!! I am envious of all you dog wearers. I, sadly, cannot wear this one size bracelet. Too small--makes me so sad. On the last slot, my wrist is strangled. For all you slim wristed women out there, this dog is perfect! Congrats Couture!

I've just ordered Amethyst croc KD with PHW. Trouble is, I can't see myself stopping there, already oggling all of your lovely arm candy, with the view to buying the odd one or two more! :woot: Now, I want more, downhill slope for me.....:imgbroken:

Stunning on you Queen!! I am envious of all you dog wearers. I, sadly, cannot wear this one size bracelet. Too small--makes me so sad. On the last slot, my wrist is strangled. For all you slim wristed women out there, this dog is perfect! Congrats Couture!

While not the same, the KD double tours come in different sizes and may give you a similar look. The rivale too.

Here´s a Kelly Dog with diamonds. Sorry about the pic, I couldn´t find one online.

it´s around $70 000 according to the magazine.

Attachments

• P1020609 (640x480).jpg
    P1020609 (640x480).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,281
Etain, Amethyst Alligator and Ombre Lizzard

attachment.php

Thank you!

It's slightly larger in size than the XS KDT. I wear an XS KDT and the KD fits me a little more like a cuff on the middle setting. So as long as you don't like your bracelets tight, it should work for you.

I also wear an XS KDT. I wear my KDs using the smallest (third) slot and it fits snugly, which I prefer. This isn't a great photo, but it shows how I wear my KD.

4c7cafbe.jpg