Show me your Karo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice rainbow colors!! I wanna get all of it! May I ask what are those cute blue & orange thing? May I request for a description of each? what you put inside them? thanks

2. Here is my vert chevre Karo GM and vert chevre Bearn NS 4 key (with my LV mahina xl gris)

Attached Files:

3. Love the SWIFT Karo....

4. Mary Anne, the blue & orange are double frames for carrying pictures w/ ya.

5. I wish I had photos of the two Karos I gave as gifts, a GM lilac Karo and a PM rouge H. Here are the 4 that I currently have: all PM size in Mysore goatskin, raspberry, violet, vermillion, Brighton blue.

Attached Files:

6. I am Karo twins with Kallie girl....

here is my GM packed for flight...she fits nicely in the seat back with the essentials...

[​IMG]

May as well show the contents, too...

[​IMG]

7. Coboltblue Thanks for sharing, You just made me want one even more..

8. Thanks all for posting:flowers:- it's really great to see pictures of all colours.

9. Great pics and karos everyone!

Kallie Girl, Cobaltblu and I are orange chevre GM karo triplets! I also have a blue royal box karo PM.

[​IMG]

10. Ohhhh thanks! That's so cute...

11. Wow....great! At least now, I can see that all the essentials can really fit on GM Karo. But, what about the PM size? What items on that pic, you think wont fit in anymore?? thanks...

12. I'm looking for the PM size and would love to see what can fit in it;)

13. Here's what I can fit in my PM Karo (rose shocking, chevre) ...

Attached Files:

14. This thread makes me want to have one!

15. Rose shocking PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]