Show me your Karo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have a Karo, PM or GM, please post a picture in this thread.

I would like to see pictures of as many different colours as possible! Thanks in advance for your help!

2. My turquoise Karo GM with Massai and scarf: (I think the pic expands if you click on it)

[​IMG]

3. My turquoise Karo PM in Chevre:

[​IMG]

4. My orange Karo GM in Chevre:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Hi..I'm thinking of getting a karo, can someone show what we can put inside a PM or GM, so at least we can compare, thanks!!!

6. The orange one :love:

7. I would like to have one even more after having seen these pics! Thanks:flowers:

8. here's a little pm vert anis and a big gm rose dragee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Katel, love your Vert Anis Karo.
    I love green and Blue!!!

10. ^^^thank you Raz - great minds - (you have such great taste ;) ) I am wearing our twin Pavements blue shawl right now, thinking of you, and when I saw that pic of my interior, my first thought was I "needed" a blue Carmen in addition to my beloved pistachio one - make it pop :graucho:

11. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Katel, now that is just rubbing it in :P!!! You know how obsessed I am with H green!!
    Your Carmen keyring is just gorgeous!!! And your Karo!!
    Isnt the Pavements shawl just gorgeous??
    My oldest DS hates it when I wear my green EA shawl, but apparently his girlfriend (secret) saw me wearing my Blue Pavements and thought it was cool!!
    I AM COOL!!! :yahoo:
    (actually cool is probably teenage speak for "I couldnt care less!!"

13. Here's my vert anis PM Karo and Rouge Vif GM Karo along with some other H stuff.

[​IMG]

14. Sus You have an amazing rainbow