Show me your JUC rings!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been lurking in this forum for years but never posted much. I don't see much about the JUC rings and I'd love to see how all of you wear yours!

Here's my newest purchase - RG JUC ring with diamonds :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467134163.981963.jpg

2. What a gorgeous ring. It looks so good on you. I know a few members have the same ring. I love the JUC regular ring, but I want YG and diamonds and they do not make it. The pink does not look as good on me.

3. Gorgeus!

4. Beautiful ring!

5. Love this! I'm thinking of getting the regular one in YG as an everyday ring. Bracelets always feel uncomfy on me but I love rings!

6. Gorgeous ring (and bracelet!), looks beautiful on you! I´ll post a pic of my YG JUC soon!!

7. Thank you!! Hm I wonder why they don't make it in YG. Have you tried it in WG and diamonds?

8. Thank you!

9. Thank you

10. Thanks! You should- it's so easy to dress up or down. Have you tried it on in store yet?

11. Thank you, and please do!!

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467219364.338090.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467219376.827275.jpg

uhpharm01 likes this.
  13. Trank you so much!