Show me your Dior wallet !

Such a pretty colour and still looking good! Thanks for sharing. I know you said you don't use it on a daily basis, but do you still use it now after 5 years? I've the same one but in a different colour (midnight blue patent) and been using it as my permanent full sized wallet. Any tips for avoiding to scratch the patent? I put it in my neverfull which also has a lot other things in, but I take care in where I place it (not just shove it in).
I don't use it everyday, but I do change between this, another long wallet (non-designer) and using my old Dior Trotter coin purse for essentials (cards, notes and coins) for convenience. I've not really had to baby this patent leather wallet too much apart from keeping out of direct sunlight. I did use it daily in the first year, but apart from keeping next to sharp corners and objects (like keys), I've put it in the same compartment as the book I'm reading, my diary and phone. I had to clean off a few specks of stubborn black marks on it tonight before I took photos of it by scratching the surface quite hard with my fingernail, but it doesn't seem to have roughened the surface at all. I would worry about keeping keys or any sharp metal or glass objects near it though

I don't use it everyday, but I do change between this, another long wallet (non-designer) and using my old Dior Trotter coin purse for essentials (cards, notes and coins) for convenience. I've not really had to baby this patent leather wallet too much apart from keeping out of direct sunlight. I did use it daily in the first year, but apart from keeping next to sharp corners and objects (like keys), I've put it in the same compartment as the book I'm reading, my diary and phone. I had to clean off a few specks of stubborn black marks on it tonight before I took photos of it by scratching the surface quite hard with my fingernail, but it doesn't seem to have roughened the surface at all. I would worry about keeping keys or any sharp metal or glass objects near it though
Thanks for the tips! yea keys are the worst (learned from experience)

Reactions: aderynamara
It does keep very well, I've had to scratch the surface with my fingernail quite hard to remove some dirt before I took these photos, but it didn't affect the surface of the patent coating at all.

Which Miss Dior wallet are you thinking of? Just got one at the weekend and received it from Paris yesterday, it's really beautiful, will do a full reveal when my new Dior bag arrives [emoji1]

I'm thinking about the miss Dior Croisiere in midnight blue patent, but I might wait for the winter or spring colors, hoping they'll come out with a deep red or maroon. Ooh I look forward to seeing it!

Reactions: michi_chi
Yes mine is in smaller size (which it's stated medium on the website last time).
I've been using it daily for almost 9 months and it's still looking good. But mine is in lambskin though and surprisingly it retains its condition very well!

Hi there, just wondering if your medium voyeur fits US dollar bills without having to fold them? And also, how much did yours cost? Thanks for sharing!!

Sharing my current wallet! I bought this almost a year ago, it's a little dirty now...but I am still loving it!
The leather is very soft yet it never fails to amaze me how tough it is. I had it under the rain, had alcohol spilled on it, scratched it, etc, but it always goes away after a short while!

I was obsessed with finding this wallet after seeing your post. I couldn't find the fuschia lambskin but acquired this over the weekend:

IMG_1477926635.293879.jpg

I was at first worried about patent.... especially scratches. But after using this for more than 2 weeks in a bag that's full of junk of different nature... it still holds up very well... so far. I'm so loving it right now, especially the pop of colour. Makes it very easy to spot in the bag!
2f0ef797db1bd048a4c1a33a78eca323.jpg

4cb66bc2baae3b40aab7a2a7b172e0ce.jpg

I was at first worried about patent.... especially scratches. But after using this for more than 2 weeks in a bag that's full of junk of different nature... it still holds up very well... so far. I'm so loving it right now, especially the pop of colour. Makes it very easy to spot in the bag!
2f0ef797db1bd048a4c1a33a78eca323.jpg

4cb66bc2baae3b40aab7a2a7b172e0ce.jpg
Wow the colour is stunning!