Show me your Dior wallet !

Here is my Dior wallet family. Fuchsia lamb skin with pale gold, red patent with silver hardware, 2 white lamb skin wallets which have been retired from use as they look too tired to use now. The white one at the top of the frame is quite aged and has turned a slight grey due to use. I have mulled over what to do with it but just keep it in its dust bag and moisturise it every few months.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453546879.958076.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1453546896.387766.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1453546908.671425.jpg

Reactions: dotty8
Here is my Dior wallet family. Fuchsia lamb skin with pale gold, red patent with silver hardware, 2 white lamb skin wallets which have been retired from use as they look too tired to use now. The white one at the top of the frame is quite aged and has turned a slight grey due to use. I have mulled over what to do with it but just keep it in its dust bag and moisturise it every few months.

View attachment 3249949View attachment 3249951View attachment 3249952

Beautiful collection!

You can get both the white ones redyed by a cobbler. Because they are just white (and made of lambskin), all they need is a spray of the white dye and the surface will look new again, at least on the surface.

Then you can use them proudly again :biggrin:

Here is my Dior wallet family. Fuchsia lamb skin with pale gold, red patent with silver hardware, 2 white lamb skin wallets which have been retired from use as they look too tired to use now. The white one at the top of the frame is quite aged and has turned a slight grey due to use. I have mulled over what to do with it but just keep it in its dust bag and moisturise it every few

Fantastic! This photo is just perfect for comparing sizes.
The white ones are really special. I salute you for your initial bravery choosing white wallets hehehe

Sharing my first Dior slg - the Lady Dior voyageur wallet in the colour blue nuit. There are gorgeous sparkles in the patent leather, and it's kinda a chameleon colour, which I love. Does anyone know if their slgs always come in a box or not?

Attachments

• IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 603