Show me your Dior wallet !

I'm thinking about getting a wallet as well, the gold cannage one specifically but wondering how much the ones on a long chain can hold? Can they hold a lipstick and still snap closed? Do they work well as a small cross body bag?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,059
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450898419.310001.jpg

Got this many months ago and just fell in love. SLG are not really my thing but this long wallet and colour just melted my heart & I had a very hard time walking away. But the plastic is still on the zipper pull & it has been resting in her box & sleeper.

Been searching for just this colour, which is so similar to rouge H, after I saw an extremely shopworn wallet in Yorkdale. Anywhere I found a Dior concession, preferably Dutyfree, I checked for the wallet and was overjoyed to finally find mine about 6 months ago. Somehow I just haven't been able to switch over my CCs and other stuff, she is just so pretty and pristine. Maybe I should have bought the shopworn wallet and transferred everything immediately and not had to think about the first scruff.

This thread has made think the poor lonely thing deserves to have a debut on Christmas Day. I'll report on how everything goes. Merry Christmas everyone.

Reactions: iykyk
I'm thinking about getting a wallet as well, the gold cannage one specifically but wondering how much the ones on a long chain can hold? Can they hold a lipstick and still snap closed? Do they work well as a small cross body bag?

This wallet can expand at the sides, but a lipstick would be rather thick. It should fit, but if you can somehow get a smaller/thinner lipstick, then it would make the side not look like it's expanded to the maximum (which makes it look like you're over-stuffing your wallet).

And yes, this wallet can work cross-body, since the chain is as long as the one for the Miss Dior Promenade (both are 120 cm).

View attachment 3221082

Got this many months ago and just fell in love. SLG are not really my thing but this long wallet and colour just melted my heart & I had a very hard time walking away. But the plastic is still on the zipper pull & it has been resting in her box & sleeper.

Been searching for just this colour, which is so similar to rouge H, after I saw an extremely shopworn wallet in Yorkdale. Anywhere I found a Dior concession, preferably Dutyfree, I checked for the wallet and was overjoyed to finally find mine about 6 months ago. Somehow I just haven't been able to switch over my CCs and other stuff, she is just so pretty and pristine. Maybe I should have bought the shopworn wallet and transferred everything immediately and not had to think about the first scruff.

This thread has made think the poor lonely thing deserves to have a debut on Christmas Day. I'll report on how everything goes. Merry Christmas everyone.

I know exactly what you mean! I would feel scared using it too, but I have to remind myself that it's a complete waste of money if I don't use it, even more of a waste than if I damaged it accidentally when wearing it.

The nice thing about the lambskin is that it can be redyed if it gets worn and scuffed.

It's a beautiful colour, by the way. No wonder you fell in love with it.

This wallet can expand at the sides, but a lipstick would be rather thick. It should fit, but if you can somehow get a smaller/thinner lipstick, then it would make the side not look like it's expanded to the maximum (which makes it look like you're over-stuffing your wallet).

And yes, this wallet can work cross-body, since the chain is as long as the one for the Miss Dior Promenade (both are 120 cm).
Thanks so much Average Joe, I really appreciate your insight and information! Merry Christmas!

I know exactly what you mean! I would feel scared using it too, but I have to remind myself that it's a complete waste of money if I don't use it, even more of a waste than if I damaged it accidentally when wearing it.

The nice thing about the lambskin is that it can be redyed if it gets worn and scuffed.

It's a beautiful colour, by the way. No wonder you fell in love with it.

Thanks averagejoe! It took my humongous old oneplus so it's a keeper. I recon good stuff always holds its value and I have a large family who happily take my stuff.

I was looking at this one last week! It looks gorgeous but I ruled it out the moment I wore it cross-body. I thought it's a little too fancy for every day usage, and to be worn casually cross-body as well. The silver and the light green one perforated ones were a little more versatile.

I was looking at this one last week! It looks gorgeous but I ruled it out the moment I wore it cross-body. I thought it's a little too fancy for every day usage, and to be worn casually cross-body as well. The silver and the light green one perforated ones were a little more versatile.
Thanks so much for the info Cyclops68, I haven't seen any of them in person so good to know! Did it seem roomy enough to be a small "bag" or are they really truly a wallet? I have the promenade so am looking for something smaller for going out but it still needs to hold a phone and lipstick.
Do you think the metallic wear well or will it have issues like the mettalic Lady Dior I have read about on here?

Thanks so much for the info Cyclops68, I haven't seen any of them in person so good to know! Did it seem roomy enough to be a small "bag" or are they really truly a wallet? I have the promenade so am looking for something smaller for going out but it still needs to hold a phone and lipstick.
Do you think the metallic wear well or will it have issues like the mettalic Lady Dior I have read about on here?
Definitely truly a wallet, but a very large one at that! I guess you can put a phone and a lipstick in there, only if they are incredibly slim. I have an iphone 5S and it fit in there, I think a 6 might not.

I completely understand what you're looking for, cuz I'm almost in that same situation- I recently got a mini Diorissimo and I was lemming for something even smaller to use on a casual occasion. Seeing the Croisière wallets with the long chain in person sort of killed my lemming a little (only a little haha) because it's really a wallet. I thought I saw some post on this forum that said that they put sunglasses in there. No way José.

I think the perforated metallic leather will be fine! But as I mentioned, the photos look lovely, the items look lovely, but wearing them in person made me realise that the champagne coloured one might be a bit too fancy for regular use. I spent about 45 minutes there trying to pick colours (I was wearing jeans) and finally narrowed down to the silver and mint green perforated metallic calf (the mint one is darker, it looks like dark silver most of the time but flashes green occasionally. The silver one is clearly silver, bright, platinum-looking) and the new navy blue Turn Me Dior. Still can't decide which hehehe.

Definitely truly a wallet, but a very large one at that! I guess you can put a phone and a lipstick in there, only if they are incredibly slim. I have an iphone 5S and it fit in there, I think a 6 might not.

I completely understand what you're looking for, cuz I'm almost in that same situation- I recently got a mini Diorissimo and I was lemming for something even smaller to use on a casual occasion. Seeing the Croisière wallets with the long chain in person sort of killed my lemming a little (only a little haha) because it's really a wallet. I thought I saw some post on this forum that said that they put sunglasses in there. No way José.

I think the perforated metallic leather will be fine! But as I mentioned, the photos look lovely, the items look lovely, but wearing them in person made me realise that the champagne coloured one might be a bit too fancy for regular use. I spent about 45 minutes there trying to pick colours (I was wearing jeans) and finally narrowed down to the silver and mint green perforated metallic calf (the mint one is darker, it looks like dark silver most of the time but flashes green occasionally. The silver one is clearly silver, bright, platinum-looking) and the new navy blue Turn Me Dior. Still can't decide which hehehe.
Thank you so much for the info Cyclops68!! I guess I really need to see it in person and test it out. The Turn Me Dior wallet is also very intriguing to me, since it seems to have a very good secure lock (which may help if "overstuffed" with a lipstick :smile:
What colors did they have the Turn Me Dior in? I am looking for a goldish neutral and this perforated one was the only one I saw online, but as you said might be too fancy for regular wear.
Can't wait to see what you decide on! Please post pictures once you get one!