Show me your Denaros!!

JessakaMitz! We have matching denaros! Kinda. Haha. Look!

DSC06689.jpg

DSC06690.jpg

Hehe, I was too lazy to take everything out. And sorry my pics are always so ginormous.

I really want a Tutti Denaro! Sooo cuute!

Wow 27 Denaros!! I can't wait to see your Denaro Family!! =)
I had about 4 Denaros, sold them and kept just this one! =)
(my one an only left.. ) :P

Jessaka: this is the one that's chainless. When I sold my Inferno I had to put the chain back on for it's new owner.. boohoo..:crybaby:

OMG! How ADORABLE! Congrats, leen!

wonderful denaros ladies!!

Chellie: buy buy buy! :graucho:~

Heres mine :smile: though just recently sold mr infenro.. :crybaby:
denaros.jpg

and my lastest additon which i paid a pretty local penny:biggrin: though not 100% sure im going to keep it :P
tuttidenarotpf.jpg

Hmm i dont over stuff mine with cards, except the bill part like Dokiii with full of receipts but no bills!! :lol:..maybe you should get a caramella? im sure that can hold a lot of cards :biggrin:

Here's my one and only Pirata Denaro:
toki4pirata.jpg

My friend from Seattle picked the placement for me! HE (yup! one of my GUY friends picked this!!) knew I liked Adios so the front has the pirate Adios star! :love: And the back has a perfectly centered pic of one of the pirate girls! I :heart: the volcano and whale too! :lol: so cute!

LVixen - You have to, and I mean HAVE TO, post your current collection of denaros! Wow 12 Amores?!?! What do you do with them all?! I'm sure you dont sell all of them! This is a must see!! :yes:

wow everyone's got a great collection of denaros!

I wish i had more than one! My problem is, i'll buy them, then later let em go.. lol (and who's fault is that!) haha

here's my spiaggia i used to own. boohoo. it's been adopted to the nice home of pochacco. :P

Attachments

• spiaggia denaro.jpg
    spiaggia denaro.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 36