Show me your DEFECTIVE LV's!

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I think it would be great to have one post with all the defects. It sure seems like it happening over and over.

maybe we can send the thread to the powers that be so there can be concrete proof that things are not as they should be with quality control.

:goodpost:Wish I had saved the photos I took of the defective complice wallet I sent back. We should keep this thread open for sure and each of us take a photo of any defective pieces we get from now on and attach photos for this thread before exchanging it. If I come across threads depicting defective items, I will be sure to add the photo, if each of us do this, we would indeed have a full thread to pass onto LV and their QC. :idea:

ITA, good thread! It seems like LV recently have some serious issues with their QC. This is starting to make me lose confidence in their products... Minor faults are still acceptable, but major ones are a big no no.

This was my moms damier parioli.. we sent to LV and they replaced it because it was a serious defect! The magnetic clasp ripped threw the canvas. They were really nice about it though =] Things happen, and since the bags are mostly handmade its almost inevitable.. but LV repair service is great!

Picture222 012.jpg

Picture222 014.jpg

Picture222 010.jpg

Picture222 009.jpg

I think it would be great to have one post with all the defects. It sure seems like it happening over and over.

maybe we can send the thread to the powers that be so there can be concrete proof that things are not as they should be with quality control.
Pomme cles

Attachments

• 124528.jpg
    124528.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 124541.jpg
    124541.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 242
Still have it, It was a gift. I just couldnt take it back... I love it just as though it was a perfect one.

Oh my G-d.... I love you! I still have mine , too..... and it is the pomme color. I always think about bringing it back to the store and exchanging it but I never do. I think that on some level the SA would think I was being OCD and would laugh at me. But I like your thinking.... even though it is an imperfect child we should still love her. :tender:

Yep, I love it just the same.
I use it all the time, I couldn't exchange it, it jut didn't feel right.

At first I was thinking about it but thought you know I should have one perfect for the money but its the thought behind it. I was so excited when I got it so to return it I wouldn't have that anymore.
Oh my G-d.... I love you! I still have mine , too..... and it is the pomme color. I always think about bringing it back to the store and exchanging it but I never do. I think that on some level the SA would think I was being OCD and would laugh at me. But I like your thinking.... even though it is an imperfect child we should still love her. :tender:

I don't have pictures, but here are mine:

-Sac Rayures PM - glue on the edges was really thin in some areas, and so the leather was splitting; when I took it back to get it replaced, the other 2 they had in the store had the same thing going on
-Damier Griet - weird stretch marks on the alcantra lining