Show me your Corrieres!!!

Man! This thread is evil. I just got through ordering some things from the outlets that i had never wanted. I swore that I was not going to get any thing else until i got a trasporto. Now, i see this thread and I think "ohmygosh" i need a Corriere! This bag looks great on all of you! why am i so late to get on this band wagon? i LOVE this bag. i wonder if any of the outlets have anymore of these left.

it always just looked like a fannypack bag but it is so much more than that. thanks for the pics!

lara

Man! This thread is evil. I just got through ordering some things from the outlets that i had never wanted. I swore that I was not going to get any thing else until i got a trasporto. Now, i see this thread and I think "ohmygosh" i need a Corriere! This bag looks great on all of you! why am i so late to get on this band wagon? i LOVE this bag. i wonder if any of the outlets have anymore of these left.

it always just looked like a fannypack bag but it is so much more than that. thanks for the pics!

lara

That's the problem with this forum in general *lol*.:rolleyes: All of a sudden you start wanting... or NEEDING:wtf:... prints and styles you thought you'd never get or thought you were done with. :Push:

I've been trying to sell at least one item everytime I buy something new to help keep the collection and expenditures down a bit.

That's the problem with this forum in general *lol*.:rolleyes: All of a sudden you start wanting... or NEEDING:wtf:... prints and styles you thought you'd never get or thought you were done with. :Push:

I've been trying to sell at least one item everytime I buy something new to help keep the collection and expenditures down a bit.

SO TRUE!!!

I have tried to sell things so I could get something new...so far it's not working :roflmfao: