Show me your Corrieres!!!

And last...

Campeggio

modinfernocamp.jpg

modinfernocamp2.jpg

I hope this helped... :smile::upsidedown::cutesy:

Danelys those are great pics and so helpful for determining size!!!! :tup: I LOVE the Ciao Ciao, now I must get one! :P I see you live in South Florida, so do I. I'm on the East coast - where down here have you been able to find Tokidoki in stores? I found one Campeggio in Spiagga at Bloomies but nowhere else at my mall had any at all. :crybaby:

Thanks guys... :smile:

gingiemay - Hehe yes.. I love Pre-Raphaelite art. That one is from Edmund Blair Leighton and the name of the piece is God Speed!... Another of my fav is anything from John Waterhouse...:drool: ..I :heart: anything of his...

gabes_mommy - Thanks! I love Ciao Ciao! They are a great bag that gets a lot of the print.. It sucks being a tokidoki lover and living in South FL because it's hard to find them here. The only place I have seen them is Bloomingdale in Aventura and The Falls... And a store named "Up Against The Wall", in Sunset Place but they have a SMALL selection... Hope it helps..:tup:

Eh, not quite... La Belle Dame Sans Merci was actually written by John Keats. It's one of my favorites too. I love Keats' poetry :heart:

Hi there. Yes, John Keats wrote La Belle Dame Sans Merci and it's a beautiful poem but what we were talking about is the painting from John Waterhouse named after that poem..

This one..
http://www.jwwaterhouse.com/view.cfm?recordid=20

gingiemay - That is one of my fav too but I also :heart: "The Lady of Shalott" but then again I LOVE all of his paintings..

Anyhow :back2topic:.. I hate this stupid ban.. lol... I am going to break in SOON!!! hahaha..lol:lol::P

@Danelys... omg i love your inferno campeggio! Thanks so much for the pics!

No problem.. And thank you.. I really lucked out with that Inferno Campeggio. I called the outlets and all told me they had no more. So I tried the Seattle one and they told me they didnt have anymore but she went to check anyways. And she found this one under a bunch of tokis. So I got it and when it arrived at my house I was so happy with the placement because my fav is Adiso brushing, both IPod Girls, black cat, and the pink and blue apples.. :yahoo:

I really lucked out with that Inferno Campeggio. I called the outlets and all told me they had no more. So I tried the Seattle one and they told me they didnt have anymore but she went to check anyways. And she found this one under a bunch of tokis.

how long ago was this? i'm so jealous! i wish i had that kind of luck!

Hi there. Yes, John Keats wrote La Belle Dame Sans Merci and it's a beautiful poem but what we were talking about is the painting from John Waterhouse named after that poem..

This one..
http://www.jwwaterhouse.com/view.cfm?recordid=20

gingiemay - That is one of my fav too but I also :heart: "The Lady of Shalott" but then again I LOVE all of his paintings..

Anyhow :back2topic:.. I hate this stupid ban.. lol... I am going to break in SOON!!! hahaha..lol:lol::P

Oh yes... duh! ;)