Show me your Corrieres!!!

I've bugging my friend to pose with her Paradiso Corriere but she's camera shy. She's about 5" 4", 108 lbs and the Corriere looks a little huge on her tiny frame though. But she loves her Corriere, since that was her very first Toki, and has been carrying it around religiously!

Here's a pic of my friend with her AS corriere. I'm not so sure about her height but i think she's about 5'1"-5'2". I think the corriere looks good on her and she loves it so much =)

DSCF0807.jpg

Here is a photo of me wearing my Corriere. I am 5'6" and a size 16. In the photo I happen to have the strap fully extended an am wearing it crossbody. I don't really like it for an everyday bag since I prefer a shoulder bags vs. crossbody bags for my everyday bag. I've worn it on my shoulder but I don't really like it that way. I love it on daytrips to the mall, hiking, etc. It holds a lot and it is handy to have the cell phone pocket on the strap. I wore it on my bicycle the other day which was a huge mistake because it kept on swinging forward.

Attachments

• Corriere.jpg
    Corriere.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 130
Here is a photo of me wearing my Corriere. I am 5'6" and a size 16.

oh yes! finally... thank you thank you thank you! I've been waiting for someone to post pics up with whom I can relate with (if you know what i mean).

do you happen to have more pics with other bags you own? send me a message if you want to email me the pics.

oh yes! finally... thank you thank you thank you! I've been waiting for someone to post pics up with whom I can relate with (if you know what i mean).

do you happen to have more pics with other bags you own? send me a message if you want to email me the pics.

No, that is actually the only one I have and I took it for another thread. I don't remember the thread name but it was bags for plus sizes thread.

If there is any particular style you want me to model let me know and I can try to post or just em them to you. What I own is on my signature. I can't get them taken tonight but can get to them probably tomorrow afternoon.

omg! thank you so much GreenBird and Danelys! I can't believe I didn't find that thread any sooner! I really could've used the help while trying to figure out what kind of bag to get.

I played it safe by getting a campeggio but sometimes I fell like it's too big for everyday use.

GreenBird since you mentioned you have a stellina I would love to see how that looks! The other bags I was also thinking about getting are the gioco, bambinone, zucca (but since you don't have it's cool). I'm not sure if you want to post them in their appropriate threads, but if you just want to email me, i'll send you my address. THanks so much again!

Here's a pic of my friend with her AS corriere. I'm not so sure about her height but i think she's about 5'1"-5'2". I think the corriere looks good on her and she loves it so much =)

DSCF0807.jpg

Is your friend wearing it as a shoulder bag, instead of cross-body? If so, that's great & means I'm not the only one who likes to wear it that way! Cross-body feels so.... constricting, sometimes lol.

omg! thank you so much GreenBird and Danelys! I can't believe I didn't find that thread any sooner! I really could've used the help while trying to figure out what kind of bag to get.

I played it safe by getting a campeggio but sometimes I fell like it's too big for everyday use.

GreenBird since you mentioned you have a stellina I would love to see how that looks! The other bags I was also thinking about getting are the gioco, bambinone, zucca (but since you don't have it's cool). I'm not sure if you want to post them in their appropriate threads, but if you just want to email me, i'll send you my address. THanks so much again!

I have pics with my sis wearing my Zucca but I have to look for it because I have no clue where it is.. But here is my old OP Bambinone that I got for my daughter but then sold because I think a white bag will not stay very white on a 3 year old..Well at least not on my 3 year old..lol..:P.. Going to get her a Vacanze Bambinone instead..:yes:

DSC04619.jpg

I like the bambinone but it's small. Good for if you need a small bag. I HATE Gioco. Tried to like it but just hate it. And I LOVE Zuccas. So cute, great shape, holds a lot, and just is so chic...

Is your friend wearing it as a shoulder bag, instead of cross-body? If so, that's great & means I'm not the only one who likes to wear it that way! Cross-body feels so.... constricting, sometimes lol.

I wear my corriere as a shoulder bag. I keep meaning to take pictures of it. I love it SO MUCH!! I'm so upset that they won't be offering it in Vacanze. Sometimes I wear my corriere cross-body when I'm carrying a ton of stuff or lugging my kids around.

Hiya.. I couldnt find the pic with my sis wearing my zucca so I got bored and took pics with all my different style bags on my dummy.. lol.. Here you go.......:tup:

Ciao Ciao...

modtanplay.jpg

modtanplay2.jpg

modtanplay4.jpg

modtanplay3.jpg