Show me your clutch collection!

PatsyandEddie

Jun 26, 2012
What a great collection. I only have one but am taking notes on what you have! I seem to need my hands free too much of the time.....but want to learn this more elegant style.

amaka

O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
Northern Virginia
Lovely collection Jazz77....... I love them! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one with an obsession for clutches. I've stopped counting but I truly think I have at least 40:nuts: I promise to take pics and post tomorrow.......

Reactions: Susmita Gupta

Jazz77

Feb 19, 2012
NYC
Wow you must go out a lot! I really like the bright blue one, what is it?
Thanks, ladies...

Redskynight, the bright blue faceted stone/resin one is from Banana Republic. The sad thing is, I've had it for a few years but have only carried it once.

Eru

wants all the bags
Jan 14, 2013
USA
I can't be trusted with something that I can put down/doesn't have a strap, but these are beautiful!

Gixxer

06GSXR750
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
I think I'm a bit obsessed with clutches as well. I feel I can buy things I wouldn't commit to in a bigger bag; colours (oranges, blues, metallics), skins and textures (exotics, woods, fabrics, perspex), embellishments (beads, grosgrain, semi precious stones, zips, metals, closures), shapes (box, envelope, book, foldover, pouch, snap), brands (Hermès, YSL, Nina Ricci, Charlotte Olympia, Olympia le Tan, Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Alexander Wang, Alaia, Rocio...), .. I love my clutches. I think I've a massive problem!

I love your collection Jazz! I have to say as well, the Chanel gets me but I love the ones in the last picture with the white studs... All three are fab and they would be just the thing with a pair of jeans and casual but really polished.

Reactions: Susmita Gupta