Show me your Chanel wallets!

I just bought a wallet but am selling it on ebay, its from the perforated line :smile:

long story. . .anyhoo I still have another beautiful classic lambskin chanel with gold hardware, i will try to post pics

P1010562.jpg

P1010564.jpg

i have no idea which chanel's line my purse fall into:confused1:...but i juz love its style.:heart::yahoo: want to get pink but by the time i got it, they ran out of the nicest colours already...:crybaby: bought for HKD $2900:rolleyes:

^^^ there's a consignment store near me that had that one for 375. i was wondering what the retail was. i thought about buying it (someone was holding it and i was going to call to see if she got it) but then the SA mentioned someone had brought in a few of them and that made me nervous. they also had 2 cambon card cases and a cambon ipod holder. where on earth would someone have all of that to sell for less than retail?

right right, thats how i feel. I am so skeptical. There are some professional shoplifters that steal in big quatinties and sell them.. but I doubt they would be able to get ahold of a boat load of chanel anythings...
Its a great wallet and a great investment- in my opinion.. its quite pricey, but for the type of leather- it will always look new.. I can see me using this wallet for the next 5 years or so... if nothing else comes available that I like better.. lol
but for 3750 if its real thats a great steal and if its in great condition

^^^ there's a consignment store near me that had that one for 375. i was wondering what the retail was. i thought about buying it (someone was holding it and i was going to call to see if she got it) but then the SA mentioned someone had brought in a few of them and that made me nervous. they also had 2 cambon card cases and a cambon ipod holder. where on earth would someone have all of that to sell for less than retail?

oh it's brand new. that's the thing- how did they get a few of them brand new to sell for that much less than retail?

sorry for the hijack.

I have the large white perfo flap wallet, I believe it was $675. Great wallet but wouldnt recommend a white wallet, its getting pretty dirty imo but my SA said its not compared to some she has seen. I shudder to think of what they look like!

oh and i have the cambon pochette wallet i think it's called. i ADORE it. perfect size for medium or east west flaps. not my every day wallet- only for my smaller bags.