Show me your Chanel wallets!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And (if you don't mind) how much you paid? I recently got the med/large flap in black caviar as my first bag, and now I'm looking to add a matching wallet. Thanks!

2. I just bought a wallet but am selling it on ebay, its from the perforated line :smile:
    [​IMG]
    long story. . .anyhoo I still have another beautiful classic lambskin chanel with gold hardware, i will try to post pics

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i have no idea which chanel's line my purse fall into:confused1:...but i juz love its style.:heart::yahoo: want to get pink but by the time i got it, they ran out of the nicest colours already...:crybaby: bought for HKD $2900:rolleyes:

4. I just bought the PARIS NEW YORK From the 06 line iin black from the Chanel Boutique in Tysons Corner.. 675.00- they got a few of them if anyone is interested..

5. ^^^ there's a consignment store near me that had that one for 375. i was wondering what the retail was. i thought about buying it (someone was holding it and i was going to call to see if she got it) but then the SA mentioned someone had brought in a few of them and that made me nervous. they also had 2 cambon card cases and a cambon ipod holder. where on earth would someone have all of that to sell for less than retail?

6. right right, thats how i feel. I am so skeptical. There are some professional shoplifters that steal in big quatinties and sell them.. but I doubt they would be able to get ahold of a boat load of chanel anythings...
    Its a great wallet and a great investment- in my opinion.. its quite pricey, but for the type of leather- it will always look new.. I can see me using this wallet for the next 5 years or so... if nothing else comes available that I like better.. lol
    but for 3750 if its real thats a great steal and if its in great condition

7. oh it's brand new. that's the thing- how did they get a few of them brand new to sell for that much less than retail?

sorry for the hijack.

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a preloved wallet and was a great deal!!!!! I love it so much!! :heart::heart::heart:

9. I have the large white perfo flap wallet, I believe it was $675. Great wallet but wouldnt recommend a white wallet, its getting pretty dirty imo but my SA said its not compared to some she has seen. I shudder to think of what they look like!

10. ccchloeee, that wallet is TDF!

11. OMG I LOVE that!!!....Lucky girl!!!!!

12. Thanks evy - I was just about to point her to that thread!

13. oh and i have the cambon pochette wallet i think it's called. i ADORE it. perfect size for medium or east west flaps. not my every day wallet- only for my smaller bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice