Show me your ceries key cles please

1. Hello everybody, please help me out here.
    The story is that I bought a cerises key cles from one seller of ALVA(it is on the way). I was told it was authentic as she has the receipt and bought it in a boutique. Then earlier today I found one that Fashionphile was selling. Guess what? The patterns are different. I will attach the pics at the end. It almost gave me a heart attack!
    I asked the question in the Authenticate thread. Seems like both patterns could be genuine?
    Could you show me yours?:heart:

8a_12[1].jpg 1837129[1].jpg
  2. is it possible that the one on the left is the back and the one on the right is the front ? so that is the reason its different,

reaso i say this is the key chain part is on opposite sides.

3. front
    [​IMG]

back
    [​IMG]

4. this belongs to a pfm.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. this was Luccibag's / now sold

[​IMG]

6. No. the relationship of the cerises and LV and others are different.
    See, the stem of the cherry ends right next to the V in Fashionphile's. But the other one past all the way.:rolleyes:

7. here is one that lv_obessed just bought
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. here are few different ones, you'll see that there is a difference

HTH's

9. Yours looks like the luccibags' one

10. Mine goes past all the way too, and so do a few others in these pics.

11. Thank u Bag Fetish. Now after you showed me all these pics I believe both patterns are genuine. Do you agree?
    I wonder why LV make things so hard to identify though.:rolleyes:
    Thanks again.:heart:

12. The cerises cles came with two different patterns...one with the top row of cherries with the smile, and a second with the top row of cherries with the surprised look. It was just the different pieces of canvas they used

13. I think like anything LV is trying to make it hard for those making fakes.

14. Thanks everybody for your reassurance. Now I am feeling much better.:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice