Show me your broken-in bags!

I don't equate broken-in with losing sheen. One has nothing to do with the other.

I just meant the leather has gotten really smooshy and different. It still looks the same color and has a sheen.

I haven't carried enough stuff in any of my bags to break them in EXCEPT for my 05 Olive Day.

I took it to Italy for 10 days, carried a heavy film camera, tour books, etc, around in it and I was wearing a heavy coat. After the week went by I could see that the leather where my coat rubbed against it on the back and front was very smooth and super soft. And the leather was a lot more matte, but still shiny. At first I was scared, but then when I realized how soft the leather was I realized that the top of my bag is now more broken in...it looks great, either way.

But now I'm more excited about my bags breaking in faster!

Mines gone really soft and flexible at times I'm scared cause it seems a bit thinner, expecially around the top og the bag just under the thick reinforcement. Mines a classique in marron ^^

^Spiral...I just started using LMB's Silk Serum which restored the shine on my Blueberry...and the result has been nothing short of amazing.

Ooh, very intriguing! I need to get my hands on a bottle of that stuff. How much is it?

I've been holding back and waiting to hear more results, as I usually hesitate to use products that aren't time-tested, but I think I'm going to dive in. Everyone sounds pretty satisfied w/ the Serum. And although most everyone seems to prefer the matte, I have to admit I really, really do like me some shine :P

How much is it?
I have to admit I really, really do like me some shine :P

I purchased the 2oz w/c is $14.95 but I only use a little amount anyway so that 2 oz will last me for a little while.

I like shine on my darker colored bags. And now I'm moving on to the FOR HANDLES ONLY for my sandstone...hopefully that stuff works.

I would like to see what this color looks like after it has been become smooshier and lost its initial sheen...anyone out there actually dared to use theirs? :P Can you please post pics?

I use mine and love it! It has not lost it's sheen though. I have found it to stay very clean even though it is light. Whenever I carry it I think "Absolutely everyone should have one of these!" The leather on mine is the silkiest next my vif!

I just got my Vert D'eau Day w/ RH last night, so I am of no help but if you are thinking about getting one I'd say go for it! I love this color. Also the leather seems to be perfect.

I've had mine for about 2-3months and the sheen on the back has worn off, but there's still some on the front. The leather is sooo incredibly silky and smooshy, it's amazing :drool:

This is the most recent pic I have, not the greatest, sorry:

Attachments

• recent.jpg
    recent.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 3,478
I've had mine for about 2-3months and the sheen on the back has worn off, but there's still some on the front. The leather is sooo incredibly silky and smooshy, it's amazing :drool:

This is the most recent pic I have, not the greatest, sorry:
attachment.php

Verty - This bag is gorgeous...it really suits u...:yes: :yes:

Thanks celia :shame: I really love her. It's a shame that it's so hard to capture Vert D'eau's true beauty on camera.. the color really looks so much more vibrant & beautiful IRL :yes: