show me your BRIEFS Club!!!

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
okay, i know we have a Giant Briefs thread, but what about the regular guys??
i just discovered this style and LOVE IT!!! i want more more more :yahoo:

here's my new-to-me black f/w 07:

Attachments

• front_reference.jpg
    front_reference.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 275
  • back_reference.jpg
    back_reference.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 164
One day I would love to own a brief... Nicole, I'm glad you started this thread as I would like to see more briefs in rh as well! Lovely black rh brief! What about the brief made you fall in love with the style?

okay, i know we have a Giant Briefs thread, but what about the regular guys??
i just discovered this style and LOVE IT!!! i want more more more :yahoo:

here's my new-to-me black f/w 07:

yummy black brief nicole. unfortunately this style has become rarer than diamonds in paris, the b shops here don't have them. but i love this style in RH too.

Nicole that is one gorgeous brief did you just got it? Congrats

^^ thanks slinks - yes, i seem to be hitting all the marks now in terms of Bal styles :P

cutiek1t - i did just get this, on a whim really. i kept seeing pics of VH with her brown one and i thought it looked like a giant triangle, so awkward and stiff!! but IRL, it drapes nicely against the body and holds a ton of stuff without bulging out at the bottom... and the leather is :nuts:

One day I would love to own a brief... Nicole, I'm glad you started this thread as I would like to see more briefs in rh as well! Lovely black rh brief! What about the brief made you fall in love with the style?

^^ hi mint!!! :tender:
i love how the shoulder straps go over your shoulder and when the bag is full, it still holds it's shape. when i saw the leather on this one (i got it at AFF), i knew i had to have it!! the leather reminds me of my black 05 work - thick, wrinkled and smooshy :tup:

i'm glad they are keeping this style around for 08 - would love to see one in black cherry!!!

^^ thanks slinks - yes, i seem to be hitting all the marks now in terms of Bal styles :P

cutiek1t - i did just get this, on a whim really. i kept seeing pics of VH with her brown one and i thought it looked like a giant triangle, so awkward and stiff!! but IRL, it drapes nicely against the body and holds a ton of stuff without bulging out at the bottom... and the leather is :nuts:
Please post model pic please :woohoo: